• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mitsubishi mini truck 4x4 questions??

Cotton12v

Anyone on here have any experience with these little trucks. Maybe getting one in a trade wondering if there worth having and what to lool out for. Not sure of the miles on it but its a 4x4 5 spd ac and heat work and has a hydro dump bed and insight would be helpfull

Re: mitsubishi mini truck 4x4 the good and the bad

Randy at Morris Mountain and Jimmy B.(Dragbody) on here were both into them at one time. They should be able to assist.

I had one in my early teen years (well dad bought it for me), it was a 3 cyl 5 speed with dump bed and only had heat, no a/c. I drove the **** out of that little thing as a kid and don't remember ever having any problems out of it. One of my neighbors has one now that's 4x4 with heat and a/c, radio, not sure what motor, but is 4x4 with locking diffs and dump bed, and his son drives it all the time. It's badass, I'd like to have one myself.

Re:

Are they all right hand drive? Always thought it'd be weird shifting left handed. Love to have one.

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
Are they all right hand drive? Always thought it'd be weird shifting left handed. Love to have one.

The one I had back in the day was not, the one that my neighbor has is a right hand drive.