• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
148149_10151144698471868_521798107_n.jpg

The 6th annual RBD event will be held November 23rd-25th at Morris Mountain ORV park in Heflin, AL. RBD began as a small invite only event to celebrate my birthday and has grown to be one of the most anticipated events in the SE! I have extended the invitation to everyone and look forward to seeing everyone at the Biggest Wheelin' Party of the Year!
Trail rides begin Friday and last through Sunday. RBD 3nd annual Los Primos hill climb "Run what ya brung" competition will begin 10am Saturday on Los Primos. Saturday night is always a big party around the campfires so plan for a good time! Barbie Jeep racing?? More details TBA.

$35 per rig, per day
$50 per rig, for the weekend
$5 Passenger
$20 Competition entry

Please contact me for more information.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 205 296 3748

THANKS TO THE SPONSORS:

www.madram11productions.com
www.triplexmotorsports.com
www.southernrockracing.com
www.rcvperformance.com
XtremeRockRigs
Custom Tint & Offroad
Gilmore Services
Essentially Offroad
Performance Boat Transport
Smith Motorsports
Keith Farms
www.CSCFab.com

RBD Hill Climb Race 2012 - Saturday, 11/24/12
Fastest to the Top!

The competition will be held on Los Primos during RBD. The race will begin at 10am on Saturday 11/24/12 and last until the last racer finishes his/her run! For those who ran last year the course will be the same with the addition of smoother, faster run in at the now taller bottom ledge. Safety is top priority to allow the drivers to go FULL THROTTLE! This is a RUN WHAT YA BRUNG event! No classes!

NEW FOR 2012 - Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS) will be handling the timing/run order of the competition. They use an electronic timing light system that will provide us with EXACT times!
ALSO NOTE: drivers will get two runs, fastest time counts!

RULES:
Get from the bottom of Los Primos to the top the fastest!
Rollcage, four-point harnesses, and Helmet required. (subject to safety inspection. No factory rollbars/roll cages)

Fastest time will get $1000+
Biggest Air will also get a prize (To be announced later)

COMPETITION ENTRY: $20*

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2012 for at least a day fee.
All competitor rigs must meet MMORV basic requirements: Must be 4wd. No Bolted tires.

www.morrismountainorv.com

Re: MMORV - RBD 2012 "Biggest wheelin' party of the year" & $1000 Los Primos Race!

with a little luck i should have my new ride by then :driving:

Re: MMORV - RBD 2012 "Biggest wheelin' party of the year" & $1000 Los Primos Race!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's finally almost here! :woot: :woot: :woot:

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2011 for at least a day fee.

Doese this mean that if you weren't there last year you can't compete this year lol

Bronco Buster said:
*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2011 for at least a day fee.

Doese this mean that if you weren't there last year you can't compete this year lol

No sorry typo. Must be registered for rbd 2012.

Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Weelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

I will be there with the Barbie Jeep Ready to Race! :driving:

Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Weelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

going to rally some mi guys..wanna be there this year.

Can't wait, my favorite ride of the year

In

:woot: :woot:

Maybe I'll be wheeling a new rig by then ;D

My Barbie jeep can run over your Barbie jeep. ;D

ITs going to be :afro: fun

SilverStarCustoms said:
My Barbie jeep can run over your Barbie jeep. ;D
i would bring my barbie jeep but i just cant get my brakes to work right

OH HELL YEA CAIN,T WAIT FOR RBD :woot: :woot: :woot:

GREAT 2 DAY PARTY,,,sometimes GREAT WEATHER for campin / wheelin..........

AND,,,,,,,,,,,, its always fun watchin the BEST drivers in the Southeast hittin LOS PRIMOS FULL RETARDED :****: