• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV Recap

I had a great time guys and I think the buddy that came with me may have been bit by the tubebuggy bug! Amazing anount of bling and dollars riding around in the woods Sunday.

The pink Bronco just flat out worked!

Kelly...DAYUM!....what can I say?.....as much as I poke fun at his "road warrior" rig, the thing is badass and whipped everything I saw it run. Kelly don't know the words "let off" for sure! It's all out all the time!

Who drives the BTF buggy? I really like the way it eased up everything that I watched it run.

Ricky or Matt or somebody......I owe someone a park fee. Who and how much?

Thanks for letting me be part of it guys!

Dude. You should have heard the crowd when you schooled everyone on Loop Springs

You should have heard my thoughts, I couldn't believe it either. Loop Springs was one of my white whales. That hill has denied me alot, and made me roll once.

wow that was quite possibly the most gettin-it wheelin' shoot this year. Holy crap the video is awesome we reviewed some of it last night... What sucks for y'all is gonna be the wait! :flipoff1:

Barbie Jeeps were intense as ****.................. Ricky your pics rock :eek: WOW is all I gotta say.... Just got back took us 10-1/2 hours to get home ;D

Great day. Had a blast even though I was pimpin the Rhino.
Brad the Scout rocks, you impressed everyone.

Kid Rok is my hero.

Ok, I have waited long enough I can now tell about my experience on the drive home. I hope this doesn't tarnish my hero statis in your eyes.

As I was getting on 20 I eased up to fart and actually shat myself. By the time I got to an exit with a decent bathroom I was making great time and just kept rolling. Here's the good part, about 10 miles from my house I past two cops in the median, and they didn't even pull out to get me. At least that's what I thought, because about two miles down the road they got me. He walked up to my door and said " you know that you where doing 81 in a 55". My reply " no I thought you pulled me over for swerving". Well he just gave me a warning, and made a commit about my truck.. I guess the nice aroma of my hour and a half old shat got me out of that ticket. Plus my license are expired and he didn't even say anything about it. Just for the record my flashlight was brighter than his, I lit the hell up out that tree.
Yesterday I got pulled over again for going around about ten cars to make a right turn and one of the cars was a cop. Since I was committed I kept going ,then he pulled me over. I got a warning for going around all the cars but he gave me a ticket for having an expired license. It was all good, because all the rest of the day I got set in the passenger seat and just relax.

kid rok said:
eased up to fart and actually shat myself.

And to think, no one knew that until you posted. Damn, just damn.

****-pants.jpg

Yeah man, it was great meeting you and bs'ing. I wish we could have ran together. I feel more at home with beat up rigs that work :D I lust for you c/o's and bumps, though. I have atf shocks :flipoff1: that thing straight up works. I feel the wheelbase and driver input are big ones there. Nice poo story. I normally keep those to myself and close friends :spin: :flipoff1:

P said:
Dayum, I missed the jumpin too... Mason caught some air with that big gurl !! :eek:

i believe it was miles that jumped in they went shirtless redneck style! :flipoff1:

got a couple of you if you want to see the Loop Springs deal again.

I'll never be a "Ricky B" photogragher but did you notice that if i would have traded my 35mm disposable for a 12 gauge shot gun i'd peppered'em good!

wade