• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 4 - Memorial Day Weekend

redmanyj

Shittin' & Gittin'
Memorial Day Weekend is not far off. Time to come out and honor our soldiers!

W4WRR-Flyer-Pg1.jpg

W4WRR-Flyer-Pg2.jpg

Re: MMORV - Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 4

Good cause on this one! :****:

:dblthumb:

We are gonna have a rock race as usual. Any new ideas of where to have it? The trails near Copperhead are getting old. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Jeremiah (Mohawk)

redmanyj said:
We are gonna have a rock race as usual. Any new ideas of where to have it? The trails near Copperhead are getting old. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Jeremiah (Mohawk)

What about Hammer down or Vista? :dunno:

i want somewhere where everyone can watch. Is there a place to watch on hamnmer down. Not sure where vista is?

redmanyj said:
i want somewhere where everyone can watch. Is there a place to watch on hamnmer down. Not sure where vista is?

I believe Vista is the run to the right of Hammerdown. Pretty wide area last time I was on it. :dunno:

Once again Son of a Jeep will be coming up from Panama City to join us and bring some cool stuff to raffle and auction off. We will have trophies for the rock races also. We may have mud drag races on Sunday if anyone is willing. I hope to have a good turn out again this year.

We are getting lots of good donations for the raffle and auction. We will have T-shirts and coozies for sale. Let me know who's coming out!

Jeremiah
(Mohawk)

i think hammer down will work. I check it out on thursday. We're gonna need some horse power boys to put on a show!! Who's in? :driving:

redmanyj said:
i think hammer down will work. I check it out on thursday. We're gonna need some horse power boys to put on a show!! Who's in? :driving:
if u going race up hammer down i get in

Dustin at 4 Wheel Parts in Marietta hooked me up with a bunch of stuff today. We got another one of those bad ass remote control race trucks, synthetic winch rope, lights, air compressor, tow strap, tire repair kit and more. He also hooked us up with Offroad Adventures and DirtSport magazines. Thanks Dustin.

redmanyj said:
Dustin at 4 Wheel Parts in Marietta hooked me up with a bunch of stuff today. We got another one of those bad ass remote control race trucks, synthetic winch rope, lights, air compressor, tow strap, tire repair kit and more. He also hooked us up with Offroad Adventures and DirtSport magazines. Thanks Dustin.
is someone from offroad adventures and dirtsport magazines going to b there taking photos

RKEY said:
is someone from offroad adventures and dirtsport magazines going to b there taking photos

not that I know of, but Nick "the photo guy" will be there.

Latest posts