• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

Re:

1tonyj said:
Right...I'm not even really sure who I meeting lol....but we will figure it out I'm sure :dblthumb:

I have Mo's Dana 300 he is swapping so that would be me.

Stephen Broady
256-six58-7122

I'll be in a red/black Toyota on treps all weekend

Yea Come On
1b75cf30e09ac46cfe761de99328681c.jpg

Re:

smbroady82 said:
I have Mo's Dana 300 he is swapping so that would be me.

Stephen Broady
256-six58-7122

I'll be in a red/black Toyota on treps all weekend

OK sounds good...ill be there early Saturday morning through Monday morning. ...see ya then.

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

Mortalis5509 said:
I am if you need something.

I appreciate it bud, we got it all worked out.

Thanks,
Broady

Look forward to putting some faces with these screen names I've been looking at for years.

EGarner said:
All day long!! If you leave now you can make it Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
see, I won't even be there and I'm bringing people together to give them something to talk about.
Proud I can make things like that happen from 500 miles away. :flipoff1:
Someone go roll a rig three times on mall crawl for me. molaugh
I'll be at clayton drinking this 5 gallons of Apple pie I made and mashin my motor.

joho75287 said:
see, I won't even be there and I'm bringing people together to give them something to talk about.
Proud I can make things like that happen from 500 miles away. :flipoff1:
Someone go roll a rig three times on mall crawl for me. molaugh
I'll be at clayton drinking this 5 gallons of Apple pie I made and mashin my motor.

Just because u thought it was cool to yard sale your rig on a trail named mall crawl doesn't mean everyone else should do it :flipper:

I'll be there in the morning. Never been to Morris mountain so don't no nothing about it. Maybe I can meet some of yall and try to keep up with my little 34s.

Bamaxj84 said:
I'll be there in the morning. Never been to Morris mountain so don't no nothing about it. Maybe I can meet some of yall and try to keep up with my little 34s.

Come on out. You'll be fine. There are bypasses for everything.

Re:

I was hoping to have my ranger done but it's been against me for a while. I will be there helping with check in, etc. I'm the fat bald guy with twins.

Re:

It's been a awesome Friday, great turnout so far, keep rolling the rigs in. BBQ should be ready around 11:00, auction / raffle Saturday night.