• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moab Easter Jeep Safari 51

RR4W is having some grief with the website, so be patient. Lots of people trying to get on and making it go on tilt...

Same as last year, mad rush at the beginning especially if you have a group that is trying to get the same trails.

I'm in with Strike Ravine (first Sunday is the Patriot Crawl again)
3D
Behind the rocks
and Jax Trax

This will be our 3rd time to Moab but this time with ARB lockers to try out. A little more trail time this year and we'll move up to the 7 and 8 trails next year.

Easter_Jeep_Safari2016(588a).jpg

Going on a family RV trip that is going to take us there the week after. I have never been and hope there is a few things still around to look at. Hope to rent a Jeep or take a tour of some trails. Maybe one of these days Ill be able to get my TJ down there.

Going on a family RV trip that is going to take us there the week after. I have never been and hope there is a few things still around to look at. Hope to rent a Jeep or take a tour of some trails. Maybe one of these days Ill be able to get my TJ down there.

Dan Mick (from Dan Micks Jeep Tours) is an interesting man. Lots (and I mean lots) of stories about the area. Knows every trail better than any man alive. Google him. Not sure about the expenses, as there are now a ton of jeep rentals in Moab, but I'll vouch for the man, and his operation

Also, Moab has turned from a Jeep destination, to a Tourist destination. The town has stuff going on year round, all designed to appeal to different tourist groups (hikers, bikers, hot rods, jeeps, side x sides, rock climbers, etc.) So expect to pay 'tourist' prices on everything. Also, if you get there on Easter weekend, expect it to be a zoo. Too many everything.

Last edited:
We rented a side x side a several years ago that was really reasonable, also with the family, the zipline was :awesomework: !

And don't forget your mountain blackberry shake at the broken spoke - that's worth the trip!

i am heading down but will get down there on Thursday so i can see the venders and big Saturday then go wheeling the next week.

Ill be there around the 12th, dont know where i plan on camping or wheelin im going with a few buddys. Maybe area bfe. Anyways make a name to face not hard to miss:beer:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1487915163888.jpg
    FB_IMG_1487915163888.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 100