• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moderators reinstating deleted subject matter

Waffle

Can someone (preferably a moderator) explain to me why they would re-install my post after I deleted it? I created it and then deleted it for a reason. What's the point of undoing my delete? (From a moderators perspective) It's one of the reasons I left another forum cause it feels like a level of control that shouldn't exist.
I'm not flaming, seriously! I'm genuinely curious as to why.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't see the content. It wasn't asked to be removed from the forum via the report or even a post in the thread.
There was no personal identifying information posted as well. Happy to remove it, but please use the report or post in the thread alerting me with the reason so I can leave that note as to why.

I also asked why we can't edit older posts. Crickets.
You can't edit older posts, as it interrupts the flow of the conversation of posts.

Bebop

You can't edit older posts, as it interrupts the flow of the conversation of posts.
Or maybe some incorrect technical information was posted and I want to correct it to prevent other people to make a mistake...

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Or maybe some incorrect technical information was posted and I want to correct it to prevent other people to make a mistake...
Again, the report button, or even a posted reply would also work. Each user has up to almost 30 days depending on their account.