• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monster Stak 3 speed

highrolrcustoms

Came across a good deal on a monster stak 3 speed. Problem is its set up to be behind a turbo 400. Im running a turbo 350. Anyone know where i could pick up a adapter and input shaft since stak is out of business?. Claims this one doesnt pop out of gear but wonder if its worth worth a chance or just buy an atlas and be done with it. I had a 2 speed monster stak and it did great except for the popping out issue.

might call Trail Worthy Fab, they got some of the STAK parts from the stuff they bought in the bankruptcy.

Or have you called STAK? I don't think they are 100% out of business, just out of the tcase business.

I bought a stak 3 speed for a good deal also, already setup for a ford C6 like I needed. I'm going to take it apart and inspect everything and put the TWF "fix" shaft in it before I use it (if it's compatible).

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/Monster-Box-3-Speed-Shaft.html

Twf also sells the replacement shafts to fix the popping out advance adapters will sell you an adapter if twf doesn't have any left strength of a stak to an atlas atlas wouldn't even be a thought in my mind hero case or twf case would be my choice just my 2 cents