• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monster Truck Backflip

It happened. As you can see though be busted something in the rear on the land. I haven't seen the one of Dennis Anderson but I've seen one where Tom Meents did it in front of a crowd in Max D. I'm sure its on Youtube. He busted there, too. I'm not sure if anyone actually keeps stats on this crap but someone told me that no one has done it without breaking on the landing yet.

J. J.

yea, wonder what's breaking...look like there was a puff of smoke or something as it broke.....wonder if it busted the nitro shocks??? maybe?

or if its drivetrain...seems like that last rap on the throttle would solve it...that way there's no shock load to the drivetrain when it hits....

either way, its pretty badass...

yall should watch the one of travis pastrana trying it he doesnt come close to landing but i bet he went 20-30 feet in the air and landed the truck right on its top. you could probably find it on youtube, i saw it on nitro circus.

saw tom meentz "attempt" it last year at the world finals in Las Vegas. he actually over done it...

th_maxDencore.jpg

wade

Thats cool, they will get the bugs worked out and everybody will be doing it in the Monster Truck World.

Latest posts