• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mountain

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
Anyone know the opening dates of Morris Mountain, website has no info.

Call Randy or MattO I betcha I know which one will answer. And that is saying a lot knowing Randy as I do. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

we can't be there as often as we would like, but you are welcome to ride during day light hours just about any weekend. We have not had any reservations lately. Please use the honor box and the trash cans. feel free to e-mail me with any questions [email protected]

s10me said:
we can't be there as often as we would like, but you are welcome to ride during day light hours just about any weekend. We have not had any reservations lately. Please use the honor box and the trash cans. feel free to e-mail me with any questions [email protected]
Ya'll may want to get a waiver book like Trey and Natalie have. Just a suggestion.

we have waivers, they used to be an the wall with the map. People started using them for fire starters or something. we would hope that people know the dangers of our hobby and would take responsibility for their actions.

s10me said:
we have waivers, they used to be an the wall with the map. People started using them for fire starters or something. we would hope that people know the dangers of our hobby and would take responsibility for their actions.
I remember them being up there, we looked a couple of weeks to sign them and could not find any. Yes I take full responsibility for my actions and my wife is aware of the risk also, if I got hurt or killed there would be NO lawsuit, but others... I am not so sure of.

Latest posts