• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Motorcycle Fatality (***Extremely Graphic***)

I

InDaShop

This happened right outside one of our powerplants.

Motorcycles & speed don't mix...

Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a
motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.
Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when
he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at
about one o'clock Tuesday morning.
Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles
per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a
quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his
rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.
"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said
that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by
another truck."
Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a
factor in the accident.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Re: Motorcycle Fatality (Graphic)

holy ****
one time on the way to waynoka to hit the dunes we almost saw a fatality. We are going on 35 south at wichita where it curves back and forth through the industrial part. We are in the left lane making a sweeping left, midnight and going 80. there is a slow moving semi in the right lane, flat bed with a load of steel on it. we are closing fast, and right as we start to pass him, a moto scooter comes by like we are sitting still. missed the front of heath's dodge by maybe 1' and was cutting across the lanes to squeeze by us and the semi at the last second. no way he would have made it 1 second later. since he was cutting so hard left to right to avoid the float, he went all the way across our lane in front of us and all the way up against the concrete barriers that divided the highway. maybe a foot to spare there too. never let off, no brake light, out of sight in 10 seconds at most. I knew he was going to go down in front of us there for about 2 seconds, but he pulled it out. couldn't ****ing believe it. there were 5 of us in the truck and we were all speechless before the screaming started.

this guy....didn't look like he made the sweeping turn fast enough.

I can't believe his hat stayed strapped to the backseat by the bill, and that that dewrag in his back pocket is just hanging there. Damn, here one instant gone the next.

We lost a kid right in my neighborhood Sunday evening. Took a curve too fast and fell under an oncoming Jeep Cherokee. Bad stuff! Don't know if a "real" helmet would have helped but he was wearing none DOT approved half helmet....died of head trauma. Be careful guys!

Latest posts