• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MT Baja Boss X

Jayjeep

Does anybody run the 40” MT Baja Boss X sticky? Looking for real world experience with the tire and how it performs on the east coast. I’m currently running 42” PBRs and looking at stickies in 40”. I have a 2.5 Ygay 60/14b atlas 4sp on the rockers and want to try a different wheel since I’ve been running rockers for years. SXs I feel would be too heavy for my motor and treps and reds are pricey. I’m mainly a rock crawler. Thanks

ridered3

Not Rigless
No first hand experience with them but see responses 94-98 of this thread for just a little bit of info.

Markrobinson

Thanks. I did read that previously.
I’m also intrigued by this tire and may pick some up when that Biden stimmy money starts flowing.

I was tagged in a Facebook review of them where a guy said he loved them, but i don’t remember where and don’t have screen shots.

I think this will be the first KOH since they have been out; maybe some feedback will come from that race

Jayjeep

Yeah. I guess someone has to be the guinea pig for east coast wheeling reviews. Was wondering if anybody used them on wet slick muddy rock. As someone said before me bologna skins will stick on west coast rock. I’ll have to give Goforth a call to see his price on them.

jeeptj99

Travis, JeepTJ99, is running a set I'm pretty sure so he might be able to give you some info.

Im running the pro x 43's. No idea on the boss. I love mine. They seem to do better when you're trying to crawl or lower wheel speed vs a 1000 hp buggy blowing the tires off. Just my .02

jeeptj99

1612187775212.png

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.