• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muchado Productions is Dead Thread

P

If its free, its P
laughing1

I heard Rob hired Tim away from Crawl as the CFO

I also heard that since he moved out his dad isnt letting him borrow the "family camcorder" to produce movies and he lost his travel allowance as well.

DOH !! :eek:

:flipoff1:

I heard he squandered his last dollars on flat bill hats, cases of monster, skin stickers, unused condoms and grey goose vodka...

Bring on the "you suck at life" and "your mom shoulda swallowed" comments.. I expect and fully deserve them. :'(

I love you buddy, Ill have some cold Keystun's for you when you get here brother man !

I just figured since the Crawl thread was headed towards bash Robsville , I better divert the attention for ya ! laughing1

You got it good son, new house, 110 , slutty wimmens drinking your Franzia .... its all good .

( get the damn movie out ) thumb.gif

P said:
I love you buddy, Ill have some cold Keystun's for you when you get here brother man !

I just figured since the Crawl thread was headed towards bash Robsville , I better divert the attention for ya ! laughing1

You got it good son, new house, 110 , slutty wimmens drinking your Franzia .... its all good .

( get the damn movie out ) thumb.gif

It's all good mayne. :drinkers:

Look at it this way, if I had it done, RBD wouldn't make the cut, now we can add another roadtrip filled with stupidity thumb.gif

P said:
slutty wimmens drinking your Franzia .... its all good .
Anyday they want to. thumb.gif

franziacostume.jpg

P said:
Yep... and I got my camera back and nightlife vision capable too !! :afro:

Hell yea boyeeee that camera rocks I'm glad I snagged the same one thumb.gif

and Chris, dude that's gotta be my haloween costume next year!! Fawesome

Rob is a flat billed gangster. With all the Monster he drinks you would think the video would be done by now. I am looking fwd to seeing you at MMROV!

Bones said:
Anyday they want to. thumb.gif

franziacostume.jpg
a year ago my buddy that owns the bar was franzia, just like that box, but under it where his arms and legs stuck out he had sweats on with bulgin muscles faked in teh sleeves. He is a skinny little dork. then his friend/the cook was a sweats, bulging muscles and weight belt.

they were Hans and Franzia molaugh molaugh

Well P, it worked.. I packed up and moved the mac from my parents over to my place... Set it up in my room. the stack of tapes I have is stooopid :eek: LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Cmon man, give my flatbiller brothren some credit here... he's jumped right in ( after well over a year ) and has started making things happen...

In that knowledge , I hoist a cold Keystun to you sir and say GOOD DAY !

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR ! !!

I'm capturing tape #2 right now... footage from Grand Junction, CO... up next is Montrose :drinkers:

***bottle of boone's farm in the air*** (really)

n77200125_31532165_5824.jpg