• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my budget build

got to get the buggy out agin this weekend, learned a lesson I will not be forgetting any time soon!!!!

while waiting for my turn on the slab, I forgot to turn my fans on, by the time I got to the top it was around 250* and climbing. couldnt get it to cool down, so ended up being pulled back to trailer. got home and it had formed an airpocket in the block. after messing with it for a bit its back to normal. I think I was really lucky this time around, and plan to wire my fans a bit differntly .

anyway heres a vid
Heath on the slab at Ingrids

axles are silver mist, same as the skins. Hopeing that the tires start breaking in soon, they were at 2psi in the vids and just wasnt hooking up like i had hoped. seemed to do better with the snow :wtflol:

tires still are not broke in, I was running them at 2psi in the vids and they are really stiff. hopeing they get broke in some more next weekend.

the rig is heavy for what it is, 3720 with me in it, that was expected considering the materials used. im confident that I could shave over 500 just changeing a few things. maybe on the next build.

I still seem to be going through more pane than I would have thought, going to try and do some more tuneing

superlift, in Hot springs. its the are local park about 2 hours away. I really want to make a trip out to Al/Tn to wheel. maybe sometime next fall.

Latest posts