• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Buggy Build

cmoultrie

So, after having a sammy/yota buggy I decided I wanted something with a little more power. A good friend had a 4.3 V6 sammy buggy on yota axles that worked extremely well, and that inspired my build. After spending the last 6-8 months collecting parts here and there I was finally ready to get start. So, I talked with a few chassis builders and ultimately decided upon Smurfy90 on here. I dropped off all my parts, discussed the ideas I had and what I was looking for. I have to say that Smurfy took my ideas and came up with a design that was way better than anything I could dream up. I am beyond pleased with how the buggy turned out and the work he did for me. We're currently in the final welding/tear down and powder coat stage. But, since I had a few minutes tonight I decided it was time for a build thread.
Here's the specs:
95 4.3 v6
th350
dana 300 (twin sticked, 4:1, 32 spline outputs)
toyota axles (5:29 gears, longfields, six shooters, chrome hubs, chromo spindles, metric brakes)
wilwood dual masters
fox 2.0 air shocks
PRP seats
redneck lights

Maybe I missed it but what size tires will you be running on it? That's a very nice buggy you have but together. What color will you be using on the frame?

37" red labels.
The color is psycho yellow.
Hope to have it at powdercoat next week
Forgot to mention that it's not sitting at ride height. The shocks have no nitrogen and it's on spacers in the pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 177
^a man who's idea of "hardcore" is loading his buggy on a lowboy trailer without ramps... In the rain

Ok, I'm done now. Proceed on. Can't wait to see this thing finished.

I like it !!! smurffy built ours too we are very pleased with the design he came up with also

goodolboy01 said:
^a man who's idea of "hardcore" is loading his buggy on a lowboy trailer without ramps... In the rain

Ok, I'm done now. Proceed on. Can't wait to see this thing finished.

Change your tampon and quite acting like a little girl...

rednecklights said:
I hear its going to powder tomorrow :woot:

My guys media blasted it today and I dropped it off to the powder coat guy this afternoon. Should be a roller again by the middle if next week.

Re: Re: Re: My Buggy Build

rednecklights said:
lavender would have matched his personality better .... :****:
Lavender has already been taken, well gumdrop

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk