• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My daughters first car....

johneddie said:
Been a while.... But anyways, went and did a little pre-shopping today. Looked at and drove an '08 Saturn Aura. V6,six speed auto with 143000 on the clock....any thoughts or feedback on this car??? On the plus side it was the cheapest one we looked at and it put a big smile on her face!! ;D

I love an Aura for the money... hard to go wrong with that car... it along with an 08 malibu or G6 (same car) hardly ever give any problems

muddinmetal said:
I love an Aura for the money... hard to go wrong with that car... it along with an 08 malibu or G6 (same car) hardly ever give any problems
Kewl! It's on the local Toyota dealers used lot, asking $6900. Waiting to hear back from them in a few days. Had a stiff spot in the steering they're supposed to check out. Said they were gonna replace pump and steering rack. Other than a few scratches and couple dings looks pretty good. Needs a new set of rubbers.Guess we'll see.

Wife got a new Lincoln mkt a few weeks ago, she's convinced our daughter is "just" going to get her old 2010 camaro for her first car (hotchkis suspension, full flow master exhaust, ingen long tube intake, lingenfelter tune). Fawk that, I said she's getting he beat car I can find for $1500.

mckeddie said:
Wife got a new Lincoln mkt a few weeks ago, she's convinced our daughter is "just" going to get her old 2010 camaro for her first car (hotchkis suspension, full flow master exhaust, ingen long tube intake, lingenfelter tune). Fawk that, I said she's getting he beat car I can find for $1500.
Definitely agree with not giving her the Camaro. Sounds badass.... Told mine she wasn't getting a Camaro/Mustang straight off.

mckeddie said:
Yeah can't blame you there!

Drag this back up see what everyone thinks. How did I do? 2005 Honda Accord Lx 93k on the clock. Interior is a good 8-9 out of 10. Exterior prob a 7 out of 10. All service records with it and a one owner for $7750.

civicmindedex79 said:
Drag this back up see what everyone thinks. How did I do? 2005 Honda Accord Lx 93k on the clock. Interior is a good 8-9 out of 10. Exterior prob a 7 out of 10. All service records with it and a one owner for $7750.
I think its kinda high on the price but I'm a cheap bastard but the mileage isn't. Honda isn't that bad a car manufacturer strong following with reliability.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Hondas ain't cheap.
Still not bought anything for my heathen yet. Gonna have to drop the hammer before long though. Damn how time flies by!!!! :****:

Well I know it's been a while since I posted anything on this thread but we finally bought her a car tonight....2010 Kia Forte Koup. Salvage title with 56,000 miles.

:driving:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 131
Re:

Nice car and beautiful daughter. If she was my kid she wouldn't leave the house but for school. Boys her age are assholes

Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
Nice car and beautiful daughter. If she was my kid she wouldn't leave the house but for school. Boys her age are assholes
Thanks...she's a good kid. She does have a boyfriend but he seems to be a good kid too, I hope! Definitely tried to instill good morals in her....she's not let us down at this point. Smart and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.
Some people are just pervs....June dog! :flipoff1: :afro:

Nice choice on the car man! Those little Kia's kick ass now and they have a great warranty that's paired with excellent customer service! I got to drive one of those Forte coupes when they cam out and I was very impressed.

Re: Re: Re: My daughters first car....

TN12Valve said:
Nice choice on the car man! Those little Kia's kick ass now and they have a great warranty that's paired with excellent customer service! I got to drive one of those Forte coupes when they cam out and I was very impressed.
Pretty sure the rebuilt title excludes him from warranty :****:

Re: Re: Re: My daughters first car....

TBItoy said:
Pretty sure the rebuilt title excludes him from warranty :****:
I don't know how I missed the post before the pic that he posted... Oh well, still a good little car!