• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My dodge, My dodge, My dodge..................................

megatoy66

Okay we have a lot of dodge cummins owners on here.......not that I'm thinking of buying one..........but........what has been the heaviest load you have hauled, mileage?.......stick or auto? the best upgrade you have done or heard about?......how many miles on your truck?......What don't you like aboot it?..Let's see some pics of your pride and joy!............this is your one chance to toot your horn as much as you would like!!!

Pictures !!! :awesomework:

I used to like my Dodge until it got wrecked and I spent the insurance money on the mortgage, bills, landscaping and sending my son to New York.

I guess I could use one of the leftover Railroad ties for a bumper and J-B Weld the radiator:rolleyes:

Okay we have a lot of dodge cummins owners on here.......not that I'm thinking of buying one..........but........what has been the heaviest load you have hauled, mileage?.......stick or auto? the best upgrade you have done or heard about?......how many miles on your truck?......What don't you like aboot it?..Let's see some pics of your pride and joy!............this is your one chance to toot your horn as much as you would like!!!

Got passed by a dodge today, Huh????

I would say the ford interior is better....thats it.

dsc00025je1.jpg

Heaviest load so far has been my Jeep on a trailer.... I was a tad underwhelmed towing it when the rig was stock, but with the box on level 2 or 3 it pulls all the hills without hardly breaking a sweat.

Stick, 5-speed. Looking back, I would've held out for an HO model with a 6-speed... or just gotten a 12 valve with the 5-speed.

I get 17 unloaded with a mix of highway and in-town stop and go and my heavy right foot... haven't checked mileage when towing yet.

Best upgrade so far... Edge Juice w/Attitude, the straight pipe comes in a close second. :awesomework:

76,000 miles on it... had 71 when I bought it last fall. Needs ball joints and the driver's door creaks when I open it. :mad:

What I don't like: see above about the creaking driver's door that quiets down for 1 day when I grease it, then comes back. Oh yeah, and writing the 600 dollar check every month for the payment and insurance. :haha:

I've done 18K with camper and 3-horse trailer fully loaded... Best mod(s) we've done would have to be the injectors and turbo combo... pretty much no smoke with the comp on level 1, and absolutly no turbo lag... And temps are well undercontrol!

I've done 18K with camper and 3-horse trailer fully loaded... Best mod(s) we've done would have to be the injectors and turbo combo... pretty much no smoke with the comp on level 1, and absolutly no turbo lag... And temps are well undercontrol!

18k total or 18k hauling?

Edit: nevermind that was a stupid question

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::FIREdevil:

Whoopsie. :redneck:

I took this pic TONIGHT. Tried to get the main shot but it turned out black. Bottom line, every burnout is STILL THERE.

Attachments

• burnout.JPG
    burnout.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 297
16.jpg

have towed over 20,000 last year some of that for work some for play

reg tow my 5 th wheel o coast and back and to several other places with no problem with the dodge
weight loaded is over 18k for 5th wheel

towing small loads get around 15 to 17 mpg

towing my 5th wheel i get around 10 mpg

Got a 96 12v 5sp 4x4 ext cab on 35s. I got about 14 going over chinook with a 7500lb. load with the boost on zero and 900-1000 egts at whatever speed the jackholes in front of me would go. Sorry no big weight stories but it kept cool and drove nice over and back in 90degree weather.I normally get 15-17 around town mixed freeway and intown.

Okay we have a lot of dodge cummins owners on here....... I'm thinking of buying one..........but........what has been the heaviest load you have hauled, mileage?.......stick or auto? the best upgrade you have done or heard about?......how many miles on your truck?......What don't you like aboot it?..Let's see some pics of your pride and joy!............this is your one chance to toot your horn as much as you would like!!!

I fixed your quote for you!:awesomework:

What the Chevy gasser not cutting the towing duties? Or was it Burke's new Dodge you drove the other day and you are finally seeing the light.

I get 24MPG by adding ATF(call me tony) and can get it towing 25K:fawkdancesmiley: :rolleyes:

my dodge my dodge my dodge i own one now odie need me to tow your ford home for ya :alcoholic:

Last edited: