• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My first buggy build

I'll definitely be up next year for the territory challenge and hopefully an earlier, relaxing trip. Bunch of our guys went up this year from Lincoln/Omaha area. Got a full schedule of trips next year, as well as adding a boy to the fam in January. Crazy but good times. :dblthumb:

Thought I'd update a bit. Busy working on basement and getting baby room ready, but found time to move to a different shop and get a little done. My buggy $ was swallowed up by house projects, but that's ok. Family time is real nice, too.

Got a little more tube work done, but nothing major.

IMAG0307-1.jpg

IMAG0310-1.jpg

IMAG0308-1.jpg

IMAG0189-1.jpg

IMAG0184-1.jpg

Been about a year since last post, but those of you with kids know what I'm talking about! :****:

Major changes this year....quit my job of almost 19 years to be a stay @ home dad end of September (for the time being). I will have 900 sqft additional basement by first of January & will be devoting my entire weeks to finishing the buggy after that's done. Starting a lifetime dream of mine with an offroad retail business in 2014..... should be a hell of a ride!

Buggy changes..... Not going to mess around with stock stuff & decided to build a Dynatrac HP Pro60 front. Bought the center section & will be running SOLID inners & knuckles (will be here soon hopefullly!). Would love to splurge on the CTM hardware, but going with Yukon 35 spline for now. No more Dana 300......went with an Atlas 3.8, driver drop, so building axle to run chevy stock, if needed. Still trying to decide what to do out back....Have a 14 bolt linked up, but contemplating an 80 with 40 splines.....will have to see.... Have 5" Kevco pan en route, so going to adjust drivetrain position a little.... Hit list is getting smaller, but more expensive with every phone call. Fortunately, every time I go to the liquor store, there's an abundance of Captain Morgan just waiting.....