• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My New Build, with missing link fabrication

usmchueston0311

Hey guys, just picked up my chassis from missing link fabrication. Have to say, I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of this builder. He met me halfway between TN and Iowa and helped me load and tie down. Great guy, and a great builder. Heres a few pics of the chassis.

Specs

6.0 LQ4 w Cam, Car intake, ARP head studs, head gasket, heavy duty springs, billet fuel rail, tune, harness cut back
Built TH350
Rebuilt NP205
Dana 60 front 4.56 gears and detroit
14 Bolt 4.56 gears and detroit
46" TSLs on allied racing beadlocks
PSC dual ended ram kit
Aluminum 4 links
16" fox 2.5 coilovers and bumpstops

9ibkgl.jpg

ilgd3r.jpg

25s1ys6.jpg

Gonna be called Semper Fly, and powder coated by teh same company that Jimmy Smith uses, Bright Marine Corps Red, and Yellow accents.

Comments?

I look forward to seeing this build come togeather. I was over distracting Dave when he should have been finish welding on your chassis last weekend. :****:

Dave is a certified Buggy Building Badass!

Attachments

• MLF.jpg
    MLF.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 524
TBItoy said:
Be careful with the RED and YELLOW...

It'll end up looking like

220px-Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png

Too bad the engine isn't a diesel cause it could be sponsored by McDonald's and run only used fry oil and make everyone hungry!

Everyone giving me he'll on the red and yellow! I didn't en think about McDonald's colors! Maybe I could call her semper fry instead of fly!! Ya Dave did a good job, thanks for distracting him!! Now I get to have a hand on some of the welding which is fine with me! Will be paying for all te parts etc in about 2 weeks, I will document the build well.

Plan on running it in the back behind the seats. The radiator will be plumbed through the lower tubes that are cut off and angled up.

Latest posts