• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Myspace ho?? 35% for a nip slip... Also a JP thread..

Re: Myspace ho??

P said:
Did you not taste the goods, kissy kissy or nothing ? ???
Nope, never really got a chance to even talk to each other. Not too worried. If I buy that 2 story house she lives not far from it, she can come down with her kid and I can spitnerbutt

**** she'll be moving in! You got A/C
You'll come home from work and her and the tyke will be chilling on your couch sucking on Push-ups.

She know you're looking in the neighborhood? Might work against you, might freak her out that y'all just met and you moved down the street.....ubber stalker.

You hit it with her moms yet?

That would be a convienent booty call... :spin: Youll have to mind your territory though... no toothbrushes or clothes left behind.

InDaShop said:
**** she'll be moving in! You got A/C
You'll come home from work and her and the tyke will be chilling on your couch sucking on Push-ups.

She know you're looking in the neighborhood? Might work against you, might freak her out that y'all just met and you moved down the street.....ubber stalker.

You hit it with her moms yet?
Push-ups! Good one Wyatt! :flipoff1: Yeah she knows about the house, It was on the list before I ever met her, so she can deal with that. There will be no dates either. I do not want a GF and have plenty of other people to meet through other friends here. I am keeping this as friends for now. It hit me this morning, she reminds of a Jamie Presly type only not as hot. :flipper: She is WT and has a rocking little body. I thought JP would look like this chick if she had not made it big. :drinkers:

P said:
That would be a convienent booty call... :spin: Youll have to mind your territory though... no toothbrushes or clothes left behind.
Booty call would be fine. Nothing more. I need a setup like I had with that Holly chick in KC. No strings, she came over at 2 am after the bar closed, door unlocked, fawk, she'd leave in the morning. No toothbrushes or clothes left behind.

P said:
Mmmmm JP is the hottest WT chick evaaar !! :eat:

Without a doubt.
jaimepresley.jpg

258694~Jamie-Pressly-Posters.jpg

350.jpg