• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Myspace ho?? 35% for a nip slip... Also a JP thread..

Had a hat trick in KC back in the day.

I can't figure this chick out. Asks me to come over, she wanted to talk to me. NOTHING was said, ,just play with the kid and that's about it. I was bored as fawk, other than gawking at her hot body and what not. Still not giving up, but this chick has me thinking baaad thoughts. :drinkers: I will call her Sunday when I get back and see if she wants to come over for drinks and some grilling and see what happens. What's a nigga to do??

Shes a submissive.

Drink some whiskey before you see her next time and be arrogant. She'll love it and be down for anything you want.

:drinkers:

EXACTLY...

so next time your headed home at like 3am and shitty ... have whomever driving drop you at her place, knock on her door and **** your pants waiting for her to answer... tell her you drank to much and what not, you need help and she's the only person local that can help. She'll clean you up, cook you eggs then let you fertilizer hers !!

;D

Bones said:
Good lord Amber must wake up every morning feeling like she won the lottery. :flipoff1:

She is a very lucky woman indeed. I havent **** myself around her in weeks.......... ;D

Bones said:
Thing is this chick is difficult, so I see it as a challenge. Never been challenged before, so this sorta a fun sick game

I hear ya... unfortunatley as soon as you hit it... game = over :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
****in' Paul, I'm laughing so hard the dog started barking at me.

Quit feeding your dog peanut butter... everytime I stop by to hose your ol lady its all on my crotch

:flipoff1:

En Fuego = Spanish for En Fuego...

At least that is what a T shirt Ambo has says... I think it means Im Jesus. :eek:

Ah... at least we know you spent at least a few quality moments in tejas while you were down there now dont we... 8)

10-4 ... so how did that heal up, no revealing marks or anything like that ? You still able to make lust with the lights on or what ? :flipoff1:

Latest posts