• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Myspace ho?? 35% for a nip slip... Also a JP thread..

Bones

That Guy
Got a email from this chicky today. Not a knock out, but I might meet her sometime. Her Mom on the other hand....makes me HAVE to stop smoking! Wants me to go to some bar tomorrow night to meet her. ;)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=110463850

Re: Myspace ho??

P said:
Id play just the tip with her.

:D
Another good one P. Kinda like when I sent you that pic of a chick a few years ago and P says "She's a Clydsdale, hit it, don't baby sit it!"

Menage with the mom and daughter! Just throw a bag over g-ma's head and play with those huge ass fakies!!!

InDaShop said:
Menage with the mom and daughter! Just throw a bag over g-ma's head and play with those huge ass fakies!!!
I had a much better menage day dream when I was dating sarah thank you very much. double the fakies. HAHAHA

We are meeting tomm. or thursday. She has her boy all the time and is bringing him with! We are just going to meet and go for a walk I guess. I will bring the dog along.

I have never been on a date with a baby momma, let along put my weenis in one of them thar giners. I am fuggin crazy.

As long as the kids cool, and you like kids then get after it. Some of the best women out there have baggage.

I've thrown down on a few baby mommas, and got to say they dont fawk around. They like to get it and get it good, they aint got time to be fawking around. They got **** to do, so staying up until 4 am holding out making you work for the naynay aint on their list of how they get their sex on. And to steal from a small time comic, "She may even toss you a snack pak on the way out the next morning"

InDaShop said:
As long as the kids cool, and you like kids then get after it. Some of the best women out there have baggage.

I've thrown down on a few baby mommas, and got to say they dont fawk around. They like to get it and get it good, they aint got time to be fawking around. They got **** to do, so staying up until 4 am holding out making you work for the naynay aint on their list of how they get their sex on. And to steal from a small time comic, "She may even toss you a snack pak on the way out the next morning"

:flipoff1:

Well I went to the SE side to look at more houses Sunday where the 2 story is that I like

Got a call from Kelli (my space whore) while down there. They were at Sugar Bottom both Sat. and Sun (semi local beach hangout) and were
getting ready to grill out and invited me over. I asked if I needed to bring anything, but I already ate on the way back so I'd just have a couple beers. "Cool" So I get to her place and here were my thoughts:

* Did you know they built 1 bedroom houses back in the day?
* Can you imagine how small a 1 bedroom house is with a 1 year old and their ****? (400SF no ****!)
* Houses without AC get hot, thank god she has a deck. Then bugs bring the suck. Real toss up there.
* Her friend Heather seemed real nice to me. She warned me she was a bit of a bitch around "new guys" Actually pretty damn cute
* Her kid is one chubby muh-fugger! Cute I guess, most are at that age, no??
* Kelli is not as cute in person. She need to get her roots done or the lower half to match the upper half. lol
* Maybe it was from two days in the sun and just being exhausted?
* She did not get dolled up, which means she is comfortable with herself. no?
* She was cool with me seeing her shithole of a house. Unsure what to think of that. hahaha
* We did not get too much talking in since it was a group thing.

She called me after I left and I assumed her friends left and said it was nice to met me and she was sorry we didn't get to talk much. Said
we'd have to get together some other time. I doubt I go too far out of my way, but it's nice to know someone down here already. That 2 story I might buy is maybe 5 blocks from her house, which could be a problem. I will have a nice ass place with AC and if we even just became friends I could see my place being the hang out place since it has AC and space.

All in all a pleasant time even if it was a bit on the white trash side. Oh and the tramps stamp is real, as well as something between her shoulders I
could not make out. It was sticking out the top of her shirt a little bit is all.

Latest posts