• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville TN questions

sexxy

My wife and I are looking at going to Nashville either January 25-27 or February 1-3. Still looking for somewhere to stay and things to do. I know there are a few areas to stay away from, help me not have to hurt someone. :dunno: I'm looking at grand old opry, but have not check with her on that. Ideas and recommendations are welcome.

Imo nashvegas is fun bar hopping. Ghost tour is fun. Opry is bad ass on a good day. But pricey...

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

The strip across from the opry is good. Lots of hotels and we have camped at the koh there, super nice and clean. Lots of restaurants within a mile. The Campground there is probably one of the nicest places we have stayed, Shuttle downtown for $10 a person round trip.

Opry land hotel is a must. The inside of that place is insane. You can wander for hours, eat good food, even take a boat ride.

If you like country music, the hall of fame is pretty cool.

Bar hopping can be cool. If you want a good burger and don't mind a Smokey bar, then go to piranhas.

If you want a good lunch burger, Gabbie's. Only open for lunch. But SUPER good.

Preds games are crazy now that we're good.

The Parthenon then battle fields in franklin are awesome if your into history

Take a 30 min drive south to Franklin and spend a day on the square or at all the civil war stuff. The wife will thank you. While you're there, eat at papa boudreoux's(you're welcome).

The Frist and cheekwood are very cool(depending on hat exhibits are there).

Or you can just go to crazy horse, pull up a seat next to my dad and see some Ta-Ta's

I always stay at the aloft when I go, $5 Uber ride to broadway, all the bars are the same to me just hit every one.
Whiskey Kitchen is my favorite place to eat, the fried pickles are awesome!
If you're into craft beer Bearded Iris has fantastic New England IPA's.
I believe east Nashville is where the locals hang, I've heard it's cool but never been.

That's all I can think of at the moment, if I think of anything else I'll update.

We always stay at the Hyatt Place down town and just walk every where we go. It's a little pricey but well worth it with not having to drive and the way they treat us. We have tickets to go to the Opry on Feb.2. Other then the bars you can tour one of the plantations like the Belmead plantation. I would highly recommend the country music hall of fame as well. There is a ton of information there that help translate into the sights you will see down town. We also plan on going to the Tenn. war museum not far from the capital, I'm told it is pretty good just depends on what you are wanting to do drink or sight see.

race_jeep said:
I always stay at the aloft when I go, $5 Uber ride to broadway, all the bars are the same to me just hit every one.
Whiskey Kitchen is my favorite place to eat, the fried pickles are awesome!
If you're into craft beer Bearded Iris has fantastic New England IPA's.
I believe east Nashville is where the locals hang, I've heard it's cool but never been.

That's all I can think of at the moment, if I think of anything else I'll update.
Yea, you're thinking of five points.

It's pretty cool. Mostly hipsters. Five points pizza is where it's at. Everything else over there is hipster shops, oils and people that dress their dogs in hemp jogging vests.

Sawzall said:
Yelp and TripAdvisor says it is closed.
Noooooo!

Then just go to their original. Little bit of a drive. But it's pretty down that way and if you like Cajun food it's Worth it.
3122, 3419 Fly Rd, Santa Fe, TN 38482

There's one of those crazy fast electric go cart places too.

Or that seat is still open next to my pops at crazy horse.

The Luke said:
Yea, you're thinking of five points.

It's pretty cool. Mostly hipsters. Five points pizza is where it's at. Everything else over there is hipster shops, oils and people that dress their dogs in hemp jogging vests.

Five Points Pizza is awesome, get a few Bearded Iris IPA's as Mason mentioned there too.