• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Natural Bridge/Tri-Community Trail Ride???

rpf500

Anyone ever heard of this place or attended the event? It is in ZOE, KY. About a 3.5 hour drive for me and just wondering if anyone knows about it.

Sorry, the pic isn't the best

Attachments

• Natural Bridge.jpg
    Natural Bridge.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 97
Yes I live there and they have this event in the spring and fall. It can be really good riding depending on what group you choose to run in. We rode there this past Saturday in two different groups. Here's a few pics I've took over the past year. My number is 859-583-1503 if you need more info. . .
c89cc590f2ce689aa7048ded4a83463e.jpg

eb5022acb4e4c7df8de29556e592da93.jpg

baeabf3d3817115dc301abdadeda20cd.jpg

c96397294fb76c2a8e4de122acb1bb4e.jpg

b7f93dd663f0e9e3ada653ebcfaf58dc.jpg

a3810c7c4047b66c17061e2b4f7b7424.jpg
637952ef5d2970dcc18cfb72c506cbbb.jpg

e2d11a5ee413f89a7c3740f76d7a2a86.jpg

d5f715df70b1a1a373b49ed37011902b.jpg

0c7d99a392487eaff12db26248230856.jpg

rpf500 said:
Looks pretty cool!!
You going to this ride in 2 wks?

Yeah it's a really good place to ride. Yeah we should be up there. We're doing a small ride the day before also with some people who haven't been there before. There's good camp grounds close by if your interested in camping or a motel. It's $20 for you and your rig to ride that day and $5 for passengers an all money goes to benefit the local fire department. There's a cookout and prize raffle after the ride also.

I wanna say there was 150 rigs there in the spring. You pick a group you wanna ride with also from stock easy riding, medium riding and extreme riding.

Does your rig have to be street legal to go on the planned ride? My buggy just has a Indiana sticker like a atv, no plate or brake lights.

Grant117 said:
Does your rig have to be street legal to go on the planned ride? My buggy just has a Indiana sticker like a atv, no plate or brake lights.

Yes you have to be licensed with up to date tags an insurance.

You can ride at your own risk but it is patrolled my forest rangers and they can stop you whenever they want. They'll check for tags, insurance and been know to give tickets for no seat belts. There will be a pay to ride park opening up in the near future here but it's ride at your own risk now unless your on private lands.

You can ride at your own risk but it is patrolled my forest rangers and they can stop you whenever they want. They'll check for tags, insurance and been know to give tickets for no seat belts. There will be a pay to ride park opening up in the near future here but it's ride at your own risk now unless your on private lands.

Used to wheel that place a bunch 10, 11 years ago, we went last year and didn't see another rig but did see one local on a four wheeler, he told us we were just asking for a ticket without tags and if we had any beers we could get a dui. So back to the trailer we went. I haven't been back

poolman said:
Used to wheel that place a bunch 10, 11 years ago, we went last year and didn't see another rig but did see one local on a four wheeler, he told us we were just asking for a ticket without tags and if we had any beers we could get a dui. So back to the trailer we went. I haven't been back

Was it any good while you were there? To me, 2-3 hours is considered a "short" drive for a decent place to wheel. (I'm in Indiana) That is what it will take for me to get there. I happen to plate and insure my rig just because I live in the country and backroad it with the kids sometimes. The pics that are posted make it look like it's worth checking out.

It wasn't bad for a day ride, couple decent trails one that would be a class 3 or 4 at Harlan. It was cool then but we were all running 33" and 35" tires on stock rigs, little different now. Good trail ridding but not a ton of hard stuff

it is some of the best ky riding i have done.rode there many many times,till the rangers started stopping us.just got tags again,so i'm going to try and ride this year.huge group from cincy goes every thanksgiving weekend and stay at the motel, till they shut down the nature trail and the narrows.there are trails for all types and you can ride 3 or 4 days.

rpf500 said:
Was it any good while you were there? To me, 2-3 hours is considered a "short" drive for a decent place to wheel. (I'm in Indiana) That is what it will take for me to get there. I happen to plate and insure my rig just because I live in the country and backroad it with the kids sometimes. The pics that are posted make it look like it's worth checking out.

You can have a lot of fun in the area on a long weekend. I usually throw a tag from one of my older work trucks on my buggy when I ride out there, but I still consider it taking a risk. Once I started doing that and bringing the proper paperwork with me the rangers never bothered me. If you like camping, hiking, fishing or anything else outdoors there is plenty to do in the area. Not much more than a day or two of riding, but there is plenty of others things to do if you like that kind of thing. Make sure to check out Natural Bridge state park, the red river gorge, and dont forget to eat a Miguels pizza.

Thanks for the info guys. I was on the fence about it, but I decided last night I was going to go. Worst case scenario it sucks and I don't go back. I will get some pics and try to post back about any info I find out.

rpf500 said:
Thanks for the info guys. I was on the fence about it, but I decided last night I was going to go. Worst case scenario it sucks and I don't go back. I will get some pics and try to post back about any info I find out.

You won't regret your decision to come down here. You pick the right group and you will have fun I promise that.

Latest posts