• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Neal-N-Bob

3 tons o fun

Cole pisses haterade
hrdln075.jpg

hrdln074.jpg

hrdln076.jpg

Its going to be tubed. I've got some short wheel base bedsides I'm going to skin out and put on there. Kinda like a baja truck.

keepin' the gas tank where it's at? can you move it forward a lil so u don't smack that bitch up on teh rocks? :woody:

You ought to man up and do a little trimming to shave some weight on that thing.

Looks good, and will definately make people look twice when you get the bed sides on it. thumb.gif

Speeding said:
While you got the sawzall out do something about those front fenders. Somethin's just not right there... LOL
I know they are a little jacked. Thats another thing on my to do list.I think the body sagged when we were doing the boatsides. Dont worry it will be fixed.

Speeding said:
While you got the sawzall out do something about those front fenders. Somethin's just not right there... LOL

It will look alot different when he gets the exo cage done. You probably want even see the fender lines.

wontwork said:
It will look alot different when he gets the exo cage done. You probably want even see the fender lines.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the plan the whole time.