• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a driveshaft lengthened...who to use?

rugger99

I need to get my front driveshaft lengthened three inches since I redid the front end of the Jeep. That being said, who is the go to person for driveshafts these days? I have used Jesse at High Angle before and have had excellent results but just wanted to see if there is another alternative closer to home (FL)

Thanks.

Zjman

There was a few people bitching on pirate about high angle. Definitely go local

rugger99

@Bebop...we have a local driveshaft shop but the new owner (son) has been letting quality go down while also raising prices...prefer to not use him.

@Zjman...i have heard the same complaints about Jesse on irate and Pirate...which makes me leery to send my shaft to him...hoping someone has a recommendation for a shop that builds driveshafts that hold up to the abuse we put them through.

ridered3

Not Rigless
@Bebop...we have a local driveshaft shop but the new owner (son) has been letting quality go down while also raising prices...prefer to not use him.

@Zjman...i have heard the same complaints about Jesse on irate and Pirate...which makes me leery to send my shaft to him...hoping someone has a recommendation for a shop that builds driveshafts that hold up to the abuse we put them through.
No personal experience with them, but have heard good things from Adams Driveshafts.

MidMo

Top notch quality with PEM and well worth the money to have it shipped to Florida.

Wagfabulous

I know nothing about FL . So far my shafts from chattanooga driveline are holding up . I have no vibration until 75mph , but thats with me running drive flanges too. ( the front is where the vibration comes from.)