• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a Mini arb compressor ASAP

C

Cole

MattO needs a arb compressor for his rear arb. If anybody has one hit
him or me up. He needs it asap for this weekend.

Jimmy is going to try and get me one on Saturday if he can get it ordered in time. If not AC has me covered. Although if I can't get my electric fan going I may be screwed...

Matt O. said:
Jimmy is going to try and get me one on Saturday if he can get it ordered in time. If not AC has me covered. Although if I can't get my electric fan going I may be screwed...

I have a Tauras fan on the shelf if that will halp.

blacksheep10 said:
The BLACK wire is hot :flipoff1:

fawker! Fan works when you jump it, everything else is good. Gotta be a relay. Gonna check that and if i cant fix it i will hard wire it

im pretty sure i have got a bosch relay in the camper... does yours look like this???

base_media

Yeah that is it, I am going to go to the parts store tommorrow and get one. If that is not it then it is a bad wire somewhere in the janky mess under my dash. I will get it going, just has to make one ride then it is getting torn down and re-wired for one..

On a side-note, are those mini arb compressors all they're cracked up to be? I've heard they were tested and still worked after being baked in ovens and ran through paticulate sanders and **** ...

J. J.

They are small. Had a leak and in the process of finding it over tightened the pressure switch and put a small crack in the housing. Will report back soon.

patooyee said:
On a side-note, are those mini arb compressors all they're cracked up to be? I've heard they were tested and still worked after being baked in ovens and ran through paticulate sanders and **** ...

J. J.

I just got one for my setup. It is small but everything I have read on it makes them sound great. They say if you go to their plant you can watch the ones that have been abused actually run. We will see shortly.

I've been running one for a few months, so far, so good. I have no complaints. The housing is easy to crack when tightening though.