• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a Tire Discount....

caglezxj

Anyone here get good discounts on tires? I would like to get some 33" All-Terrains maybe BFG or Toyo Open Country. There is a few more that I could choose from. The only catch is my wheels are 20" and the BFG's are around 386.00 a tire on 4wheelparts.com . I will not need them to quick, planning on putting a 3" lift on my tundra and just checking prices right now.

I can get tires at a good discount. No BF's though. Can get Cooper, some Goodyears, Kumho, and some cheeper brands. May can swing toyo I'd have to check.

Rocket City Offroad in Huntsville, good prices and quick to get them in. I can drop em off in Decatur if you'd like :woody:

Craig said:
I've got the bfg's in a 305/55r20 for 325.00ea all day long. Let me know if you are interested.

holy crap thats high! i run a 35 with a 20 and im lookin at 225 for a terra grappler! :eek:

Rokcrler said:
Rocket City Offroad in Huntsville, good prices and quick to get them in. I can drop em off in Decatur if you'd like :woody:

Get me some prices on the BFG All Terrain in a 20 . Every time I check with them they are high on stuff. Maybe it is just me though.

Craig said:
I've got the bfg's in a 305/55r20 for 325.00ea all day long. Let me know if you are interested.

That's not bad what all brands can you get? Maybe pm me a price list of the BFG Mud Terrain, and some others if you can get them. I need something for my tow rig, but would like to have something with a little aggressive look.

JFab said:
holy crap thats high! i run a 35 with a 20 and im lookin at 225 for a terra grappler! :eek:

Where you getting them for that? I might go to a 35 if they are that price. A 3" lift on a Tundra is suppose to clear 35's

that was my price when i worked at RCO...luckily he still hooks me up!...but i still think they're only like 280 somthin?...they're pretty reasonable...unless they've gone up in the past month....you'll pay a ****ton for BFGs...there's equal or better tires for a tow rig out there that are a much better price...when my mud grapplers are toast, im goin to the terra grappler...that should get my MPG back up around 24 where it was b4 the 20's... :dblthumb:

JFab said:

That is for a 10 ply BFG A/T,That price is really not bad. I might be able to do alittle better if we are working with cash.

yea...thats just bfg for ya...and the nitto i speak of is also 10 ply...would like to run bfg at's but just not worth the price to me...we've sold hundreds of sets of the terra grapplers with no complaints...so i'll go that route when it comes time...