• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need help ASAP!!!

reedracing87

powered by ford! what else is there?
Ok the wife locked her keys in her car @ work so we called a locksmith they came & got in the car for her but it set off the anti theft craps on the car it wont start now I called Chrysler earlier they said to lock car from out side then unlock it with the key a few times it should reset it but it didn't its a 2009 dodge charger im fixing to drive up there to try to figure it out so what should I start to do 1st???? Really appreciate some ideas

Read the owners manual, it'll give you guidelines to reset it typically. Did the locksmith make or do anything with the keys or locks or just slim jim it ?

Im not sure ..o just got off the phone with her & the owners manual some how disappeared so now what should i do...ive tried to Google it & I cant find anything

And she's put the key in the drivers door locked it and unlocked it.. I assume its a "crank no start"

up down up down left right left right a b a b select START :dblthumb:

hope you get it figured out. I got an alero that the security crap started acting up and would disable the fuel pump. Got gas one day and it wouldnt crank back. Walked over a mile home and drove back in my truck and the fn thing cranked right up.

I enlol that would suck im about to burn this thing battery didn't work got Pissed kicked it slammed the doors & that didn't work either :****: goin back in the morning with a trailer but ill give that a shot b4 loading it 5gen ! Thanks guys

The fob is bad she got it wet so I gotta spend 250$ on a new key/fob then take car to Chrysler to have them reset it :wtflol: if it ain't 1 thing its 10 others lol I appreciate all the suggestions & help guys

Got the key in the mail then hauled the car to the dealership turns out the key wasn't the problem it was the win module I guess thats Spanish for ignition but the cars at the dealership now part will be in tomorrow just figured id post this maybe it'll help you of you guys out oooo it ain't cheap 345.00 :wtflol:

Latest posts