• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEED SOME HELP ON PICTURE RESIZING

00BIRMINGHAMTJ

I'm Not The Brightest When It Comes Top Some Of This Computer Technology Mess. With That Being Said I'm Having An Issue Uploading Some Pics On The 4Sale Thread Due To File To Large Is There Any Way Someone Can Help Me On Resizing An Image. I'm Trying To Post Off My Lap Top New Digital Camera Must Be Different From Older One Cause This Is The First Tim I've Had This Issue. Thanks In Advance

If the above advice does not work for your, you could email them to me and i'll post them in your created thread if that would help you out.

Re: Re: NEED SOME HELP ON PICTURE RESIZING

red94yj said:
I used to use photobucket, but I got tapatalk and it'"s super easy to post pics with the app.
He saying he uses digital camera and pc, Tapatalk won't help much unless he transfers pics from digital camera to phone first. (Or just take them with his phone, provided he has a smartphone)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Camera On My Phone Is Awful & Im To Cheap To Buy A New One... I Will Try The Paint Option If That Don't Wok I May Email Them... Thank For All The Above Help

Re: Re: NEED SOME HELP ON PICTURE RESIZING

TacomaJD said:
He saying he uses digital camera and pc, Tapatalk won't help much unless he transfers pics from digital camera to phone first. (Or just take them with his phone, provided he has a smartphone)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My fault. Didn't finish reading his original post or I clearly misread it.

Latest posts