• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some tires

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
35 12.5 maxxis creepy crawlers.

Best price for four I have now is 1260. shipped to my door.

Anyone know of a better price?

when i was looking at the crawlers the cheapest i found was at discounttiredirect.com. $1234 to your door and that even included the warrenty on the tires. you can opt out of the warrently and save $146. just a thought

Tire Rack has 255/75r-17 Mud terrain T/A KM on Sale for $640 shipped. For that you could get wheels too!

I want a bias ply. Either the Creepy Crawlers or I should just pull my head out of my ass and get something in the interco flavor like an SX....

The thing that pisses me off is I just saved all the money for my atlas 4 speed and I have to use that for new tires. :mad:

another one bites the dust!

forget all this bullshit, find some used radials to get you around and work on some real axles for that thing. big tires / crawler box = nasty noises and a broken daily driver for you. wise up!

:kiss:

edit: and then get the tera-low for your NP231 and settle for some 34" LTB's - those are only $125 a tire, tough as nails and plenty big for your SWB and the extent of the suspension mods you're running.

another one bites the dust!

forget all this bullshit, find some used radials to get you around and work on some real axles for that thing. big tires / crawler box = nasty noises and a broken daily driver for you. wise up!

:kiss:

edit: and then get the tera-low for your NP231 and settle for some 34" LTB's - those are only $125 a tire, tough as nails and plenty big for your SWB and the extent of the suspension mods you're running.

My 231 is on it's last legs. I just got these tires so I guess my Atlas will have to wait till the middle of the summer. :mad:

The thing that pisses me off is I just saved all the money for my atlas 4 speed and I have to use that for new tires. :mad:

You can have those 27" tires in my garage that you used last year at Reiter free of charge. :flipoff:

My 231 is on it's last legs. I just got these tires so I guess my Atlas will have to wait till the middle of the summer. :mad:

it's not too late to cancel your order and find a good 8.8 rear, and a used NP231 to rebuild with the tera kit :awesomework:

second time i've said this today, but broke sucks. my .02 ... you're digging yourself in deeper here!

it's not too late to cancel your order and find a good 8.8 rear, and a used NP231 to rebuild with the tera kit :awesomework:

second time i've said this today, but broke sucks. my .02 ... you're digging yourself in deeper here!

I never broke my 35 and don't think I will have any problems with these tires and my rear end being locked with a detroit and all.

Already got them. I have wanted 35's for a while now. They will be delivered to GaryTJ's shop sometime next week.

ANd Issac, I have an 8.8 rear with a detroit. And a HP 30 with a detroit. I'm kinda worried about launching d30 parts to the moon, but after the xfer case, I will start working on the front end. I've seen lots of folks do fancy stuff with the D30 and 35's but my rig is HEAVY (4420 with me in it and a full tank of gas)

I'm finally going to have REAL tires so we will see what I can do. :cheer:

Already got them. I have wanted 35's for a while now. They will be delivered to GaryTJ's shop sometime next week.

ANd Issac, I have an 8.8 rear with a detroit. And a HP 30 with a detroit. I'm kinda worried about launching d30 parts to the moon, but after the xfer case, I will start working on the front end. I've seen lots of folks do fancy stuff with the D30 and 35's but my rig is HEAVY (4420 with me in it and a full tank of gas)

I'm finally going to have REAL tires so we will see what I can do. :cheer:

35" tires come in two flavors:

weak-asss, radial 35's and

burly, bias-ply gettin' it 35's.

you might see a D30 spin the radials but I think it's a pretty short lifespan if you get those crawlies to hook up well in a bind.

good to hear you've got the 8.8 already. the Atlas is cool but I don't see how people can sleep at night spending that much money on a transfer case. I mean ****, i only gave 32k for my factory POS ... oh ... wait a minute :kissmyass: :flipoff::flipoff:

35" tires come in two flavors:

weak-asss, radial 35's and

burly, bias-ply gettin' it 35's.

you might see a D30 spin the radials but I think it's a pretty short lifespan if you get those crawlies to hook up well in a bind.

good to hear you've got the 8.8 already. the Atlas is cool but I don't see how people can sleep at night spending that much money on a transfer case. I mean ****, i only gave 32k for my factory POS ... oh ... wait a minute :kissmyass: :flipoff::flipoff:

Reason for the 4 speed is because of the 4cyl. The 10:1 ratio will whoop some ass putting my final drive around 190:1. If I had a 4.0L, I would just get a 231 from a Jeep dealership. You can buy the rubicon 4:1 rock track 231 for $1500 from a Jeep Dealer whereas an atlas 2 speed 4.3 is around $1700.

Once I get my tires we can all go to Reiter and watch me launch parts to the moon. :redneck: