• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need trailer in Spring Hill area ASAP!

ridered3

Not Rigless
Posting for a buddy of mine from on here (The Luke). He borrowed my trailer to haul his ZJ to Russellville Alabama on Sunday for a trade. Made it to spring hill for the night and left front hub is shot to pieces and the bearings are melted into spindle(my fault becasue i didnt check the trailer over before loaning it to him). Don't want to three wheel the trailer that far if possible, but he has an extra hub assembly to fix the trailer, but can't get the busted one off.

So he is in need of one or two things ASAP. 1-best option) another trailer to borrow for the day to drive round trip or 2) someone down that way to help him out first thing in the morning to fix the trailer. He needs to get the deal done tomorrow if at all possible since his dd went down this week as well.

Really hoping that someone in the spring hill area can help him out with this situation either via a trailer to borrow or some helping hands early in the morning.
Luke's cell is 6154974412.

I know that it is late but hoping we have some night owls or early risers on here to help out a fellow forum member! :fish:

Also call me at 9313973319 at anytime if you can help out at all. I'm back home (2.5 hours away)for the weekend or else I'd be down there with him. Really hoping to get someone on such short notice.

Anybody around here have a grinder and good with trailer hubs? We had a hub grenade on us last night, and I can't get the big bearing race off the spindle. I can turn it, but i cant get it off with what tools are in the truck. Give me a shout if your around. Might be some cold ones in it for ya! :drinkers:

Get a u-haul trailer. Also be a safe place to leave yours while heading down here

JohnG said:
Merged the two topics. Good luck guys. I have a trailer, but am in Birmingham, AL.

Thanks John. He ended up borrowing a truck and trailer from a family friend down that way.

So now the question for me is whether to replace the hubs on my old trailer, or swap in a single dually rear axle and just call it quits?

Re: Re: Need trailer in Spring Hill area ASAP!

Gassin up and hitting the road! Thanks guys!