• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New 4 seater Buggy build

I

InDaShop

Mike Colville the guy that built my buggy is building a new 4 seater.
Actual build thread on Misfits
http://www.misfitoffroad.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9350

Whats on Pirate though
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8245368

LS1 / 700r4 / 3.8 Atlas
60 / 14 bolt
PSC Steering
Branik Clearance Shafts
2.5 SAW x 16 air shocks
KMC Enduros / Krawlers

104" WB, Slammed is 11" belly.

100_1662_794.jpg

bigsilly said:
Damn, I like it. 104" and a 4 seater, my dream rig.
Hey deedahdee, this is the one I was telling you about. It will be for sale at the end of the year.

InDaShop said:
Hey deedahdee, this is the one I was telling you about. It will be for sale at the end of the year.
Oh yeah, I was well aware this is the one you were talking about. ;)

kid rok said:
At full stuff it's 11" so then at ride height it's going to be 17"+-? That's alittle low for bellies isn't it.
At 104"s thats not too low in my opinion. 19" would be a bit better though, but its so short.......

Love the concept of short WB 4 seaters. **** if Honda can make cars at 80" with 4 seats by god us redneck mud whompers can make a 4 seater buggy thats small and agile !!

P said:
Love the concept of short WB 4 seaters. **** if Honda can make cars at 80" with 4 seats by god us redneck mud whompers can make a 4 seater buggy thats small and agile !!
You rockin old school avitars buddy? Let me do some searchin :afro:

Paul, mine will be getting stretched and made into a 4 seater this winter. I plan to move the chassis out 6 inches in the back, wheelbase about 4-5" and build a custom fuelcell. My WB will be 104"-105" well thats the plan. Its definately not an adult 4 seater, but kiddos will fit perfect.

InDaShop said:
Paul, mine will be getting stretched and made into a 4 seater this winter. I plan to move the chassis out 6 inches in the back, wheelbase about 4-5" and build a custom fuelcell. My WB will be 104"-105" well thats the plan. Its definately not an adult 4 seater, but kiddos will fit perfect.

Oh hell...

I had thoughts originally to do the racing thing ( pffffffffft day dreamin poor white guy ) then make mine a 3 seater for me and my girls. Ill start when you start laughing1