• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new bike

thanks, I will get some pics put up on a different site so you dont have to log into myspace to see them. The rain finally let up yesterday evening and I was finally able to ride it. I have to take a motorcycle safety course to get a license in FL, plus I have to have it anyway for the Army. Hopefully I will be able to get into a class next weekend, I am ready to ride out! I put like 15 miles on it yesterday driving around the neighborhood....LOL rides great.

Brian
http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/big96zr2/2007%20Honda%20Shadow%201100%20Sabre/

[attachment deleted by admin]

congrats man, I have 900+ miles on my bike now and ride every night till about midnight... lovin it. Just gotta be careful as ****, there's tons of dumb asses out there. Get a lid for your head pleeeeeeease FL is too far to drive for a funeral. pepper.gif

MUCHADO said:
i better not post pics of my sv on here then laughing1
SV's are great bikes, unsure how you think it is gay. I'd trade you today for my bandit and I'd use it to tour on son. ****ers are slick bikes.

FYI, going to try to get in a track day on the Duke in late September on my way to an Octoberfest. thumb.gif

Bones said:
SV's are great bikes, unsure how you think it is gay. I'd trade you today for my bandit and I'd use it to tour on son. ****ers are slick bikes.

FYI, going to try to get in a track day on the Duke in late September on my way to an Octoberfest. thumb.gif

I like it just fine but feel the hate from both crotch rocket and harley guys... Figure it'd be easy for under_psi to hatee on it...

I really DGAF.. it's all about gettin 2 wheels up in the wind doesnt matter what you ride. thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
I like it just fine but feel the hate from both crotch rocket and harley guys... Figure it'd be easy for under_psi to hatee on it...

I really DGAF.. it's all about gettin 2 wheels up in the wind doesnt matter what you ride. thumb.gif
I bet that bike can hang with most of the crotch rocket guys abilities. I don't see many with skills other than a wheelie here and there and a hot ass chick on teh back....note to self get a crotch rocket. laughing1

Bones said:
I bet that bike can hang with most of the crotch rocket guys abilities. I don't see many with skills other than a wheelie here and there and a hot ass chick on teh back....note to self get a crotch rocket. laughing1

thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

Had a hot ass chick come up talk to me about the bike at the gas station last night... shouldn't have had the no-ho cowl on the bike ::)

MUCHADO said:
thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

Had a hot ass chick come up talk to me about the bike at the gas station last night... shouldn't have had the no-ho cowl on the bike ::)
NEVER ride with the cowl on NEVER!! they are ghey and you see what can happen. Tragic loss of possible tail getting. loller.gif laughing1

Then again I don't give strangers rides. I hate getting sued

Bones said:
NEVER ride with the cowl on NEVER!! they are ghey and you see what can happen. Tragic loss of possible tail getting. loller.gif laughing1

Then again I don't give strangers rides. I hate getting sued

....yup that's pretty much why I put it on, so I'm not even tempted. Sucks but I don't need to be jockin' no curb monkeys anyhow laughing1 pepper.gif... Dammit yes I do.. FAWK> laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :woody:

under_psi......I got somethin for ya :flipgotcha: :flipoff1: oh yea and :flipper:

Rob, I have enjoyed it so far, plan on goin out tonight and puttin a few more miles on it. I am glad I finally got a bike of my own.

Latest posts