• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

The Luke said:
Who's the guy to talk to about deadwood? I'm up that way often.
I may be wrong but, I believe that is Joe Greens place. He has a fab shop in Walling, TN. Does beautiful work!

allhaildeez said:
Tuttle Creek, Kansas Rocks, SMORR, Disney....

2hrs, 1hr, 3.5hr, 3hrs. Yes, have been to all of them several times both in early 2000 and since Ive moved back. I am excited that KsRocks is expanding and from what Jake has told us , there are some great areas in the new acreage with a lot of potential.

Ive not gone to SMORR yet with a " rig " only been small tire wheeling there so thats on the list for me once the woopow and tons are done. Great facility for sure, wasnt knocking these places but I got pretty spoiled for wheeling spots when I lived north of B'ham :****:

P said:
2hrs, 1hr, 3.5hr, 3hrs. Yes, have been to all of them several times both in early 2000 and since Ive moved back. I am excited that KsRocks is expanding and from what Jake has told us , there are some great areas in the new acreage with a lot of potential.

Ive not gone to SMORR yet with a " rig " only been small tire wheeling there so thats on the list for me once the woopow and tons are done. Great facility for sure, wasnt knocking these places but I got pretty spoiled for wheeling spots when I lived north of B'ham :****:
takes me 2:40 to Tuttle, 3:15 to Smorr, 3:10 to Disney, and an hour to Krock. Krock is not worth it currently, but hopefully will expand a bit. Zero alcohol in the park, 5mph everywhere, no night wheeling, no camping, etc, so an hour away is cool, but the rest of that description isn't

It is nice to be able to decide Sunday morning at 9 that you want to go ride for a bit and be at the trails by 12 if you're shits not broke. I've been to Rausch Creek before it was about 12.5 hours or so. I don't mind a drive. People drive further than that to the beach to lay in the hot ass sun in sand. I hope to make it to the hammers or the rubicon one day. Poor ol tonyb don't know there's more parks out there besides windrock hahaha.

jeeptj99 said:
It is nice to be able to decide Sunday morning at 9 that you want to go ride for a bit and be at the trails by 12 if you're shits not broke. I've been to Rausch Creek before it was about 12.5 hours or so. I don't mind a drive. People drive further than that to the beach to lay in the hot ass sun in sand. I hope to make it to the hammers or the rubicon one day. Poor ol tonyb don't know there's more parks out there besides windrock hahaha.
RC is nice

What do you guys look for in a good park? What is most important? We want to make this park the best it can be.

We already have plenty of room to park and camp.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
What do you guys look for in a good park? What is most important? We want to make this park the best it can be.

I think its great what you guys are doing. If i can ever finish my rig i will definitely come ride there.

I like good access trails for when i break down. That way recovery isn't a nightmare. Also a good restroom for them morning pre ride poop pains.

kmcminn said:
I think its great what you guys are doing. If i can ever finish my rig i will definitely come ride there.

I like good access trails for when i break down. That way recovery isn't a nightmare. Also a good restroom for them morning pre ride poop pains.

100% agree! I will be attending yalls first open to the public ride! Can't wait!

BustedKnucklefilms said:

A ton of parking around the big obstacles .... look at wheelin in the country and how on the big rides it's a party.

That'll fund the major improvements !

I personally think that some good technical "Rock" crawling would be a great addition to any park....i know that you guys will have the Hill killin stuff down pat based on the experiences you have.

Old school style rock crawling are a big hit at a lot of jeep style events....something like the way Crawford's was at tellico, there was a concrete area in South Carolina if i remember correctly...we have a great local area that some friends have built up over the years call 2M Rock Garden here in Cleveland Ga and it is a place to wheel.

2M has worked very hard to make their place a wheeling area for beginners to buggies and everything in between. They have stuff you can do in a Jeep on 33's and have fun, or stuff you will flip your junk on in a linked v8 buggy and its all in one location....it makes for a great time because new people get to be in the mix of all the vehicles and it gets them more involved like that.

Areas like this help people get into the sport and i think it allows newer people to feel less intimidated by being able to get there feet wet on something smaller and then begin to feel more confident in other areas that may be bigger or steeper. I think a lot of places want new people to get involved in the sport, but they lack a way to draw new wheelers in at "their own pace" and this runs said new wheeler off. Being intimidated or pressured into something getting in over their head for their skill level...just because someone else tries to talk them into something they should not do if they don't feel comfortable yet.

personally getting more people into wheeling and teaching them about the right responsibility's to help keep are riding places open for everyone to enjoy is a win win in my book.

Clean bathrooms and showers

good access trails for easy recovery

creek bed riding is always a favorite

Get a CartoTracks map! :dblthumb:

Cant wait to come check it out matt!

xjkrawler said:

this guys gets it! :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:

A good shitter :****:

xjkrawler said:

We won't have a bath house for the first event but it is in the plans.

There will be a perimeter trail around the entire property when we are done

We have a ton of awesome ravines and creek beds to ride. I have been to so many off road parks that I think I have a good eye for trail building. I played a small part in finding some of the best trails at Stoney.

We should have a Cartotracks map before the first event.

Thanks for the Feedback. We want this to be a park for everyone Mild to Wild.

What makes most parks great is actual tires on the trails. I know you only have a couple events a year, but heavy trail usage usually makes for the best natural obstacles. :driving:

Re: Re: New BK Offroad Park

money_pit_yj said:
30 Miles east of Memphis. Oakland TN. You can rob a bank as long as you don't speed out of town. '
No kidding.. I lived there for 3 years.. it's not a bad place but it's forever away from any kinda offloading except the pike which I have no interest in. I don't really miss that place at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

haustow said:
What makes most parks great is actual tires on the trails. I know you only have a couple events a year, but heavy trail usage usually makes for the best natural obstacles. :driving:

This place will see plenty of use. Don't worry :driving: We are also going to make it available to rent out for large groups on non event weekends