• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

redneckengineered

Trailer Park Panty Dropper
Really surprised there isn't a thread on this yet. As always, it's great to have more options on places to ride. Congrats to Matt on the new venture. I'm particularly fired up because this park is only about an hour from me and just a short drive on past AOP. Can't beat that!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BustedKnuckleORP
17376 Alabama Hwy 117
Stevenson, Alabama
http://www.bustedknuckleoffroadpark.com/

I don't think the official website is up yet but the Facebook one is operational.

I saw that. Looks like matt is putting in alot of work up there right now trying to get it ready.

Love having more parks popup that are within an hours drive!

Looked like SRRS is going to run there in April.

You guys down that a ways are lucky you have so many options of places to go.....Makes me wish my family never left Oak Ridge back in the 70s.

TBItoy said:
Chattanooga or Huntsville is going to become the place to live for southern off-roaders. Dozen parks within a couple hours

Yup, for us we have AOP, Now BK, Hale Mt., Holly Tree, Wooly's, WITC, Hawk Pride, Stoney, Gray Rock all within an hour or two tops. I may have missed one.

smbroady82 said:
Yup, for us we have AOP, Now BK, Hale Mt., Holly Tree, Wooly's, WITC, Hawk Pride, Stoney, Gray Rock all within an hour or two tops. I may have missed one.

You don't realize how lucky you are.

poolman said:
You don't realize how lucky you are.

:dblthumb: I love it

Every once in a while I'll venture out to Chocco or Morris Mt. , but I don't like those 3 hour drives. lol

Are there any videos or pictures of this new park? I don't have face space.

smbroady82 said:

Dam..... I have Rausch Creek and Big Dogs, both about three hours away. Harlan is about ten.....****, now I want to move.

smbroady82 said:

Plus some "non-park" wheelin spots.

And Aetna.

And GMP is only 2.5 hr from Huntsville.

And Deadwood in Spencer, TN (I don't know anything about it though)

smbroady82 said:

We really are spoiled. 3 hours is a good distance. then that covers Morris Mtn, Golden Mtn, Choc, almost windrock.

redneckengineered said:
Yea we're spoiled bad. My buddies make fun of me because I will cry if we have to go more than 2 hours.

It's hard to get me to go more than 2 hours.

Aop is 2 hrs away from me and I feel like it's a major operation to get there.

I can be riding hpo in 45 minutes....

rednecklights said:

Yeah we know.. HPO or WITC only for Piper

rednecklights said:

2 hours would great, I would ride every other weekend instead of once a month

Latest posts