- new rotors, pads, and callipers
42" swampers with beadlocks
All braided hoses with AN fittings
Willwood twin master cylinder
PSC double ended ram steering
Fox shocks
Needs powder coat/paint
$34,500 USD
Buggy is located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
For more info can contact me - text/call 1-306-961-1213
http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/dsmeeks1/library/?view=recent

Just a friendly reminder, they will lock your ad if you don't post the pics directly.

Just copy your IMG code and put it here .

Sharp buggy, GLWS

I new I was going to be harrassed because I'm Canadian but I didn't relize it would happen in the first 5 min. LOL
If someone needs the actual weight I will gladly run it across the scale then we will all know

No problem with polking a little fun across the border.......selling because I think I need an 800hp buggy. going to build a wild one

Hell I didn't have a clue you were Canadian. I just know a Sammy buggy is high 2's. It's hard to be below 3k pounds. I looked up ship weight on most of my rigs and just add it all together and then add 500lbs for miscellaneous. It's put me in the ball park. Btw, it's a sick looking buggy. Bad ass for sure!!

I saw this little buggy when it was still at Jimmys when he was building it. It's a bad ass unit!

Very cool. I like the choice of power plant and axles. I would be surprised if it's any bit under 3500 pounds. Be curious to know what it really weighs.

GLWS :dblthumb:

Anybody interetsed in throwing an offer out there? This is a pretty nice rig and can still be finished in your color!