• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW JIMMY SMITH BUGGY

Plenty of room once you get there. Road going in would be one lane but no problem to get to. Once you get there the right turn to get into the park will be tight if the park is packed but shouldn't be too bad. I hauled a 30 ft gooseneck with a crew cab dually it was no problem at all. They will get you in just come on out and make some money.

lickliter, since you have run both which do you think are better for wheeling in ky and surrounding areas, tractor tires or the cut tsls/boggers you got now?

Tractor tires are awesome for round here. All around I'm happy with the swampers. I think the big rocks down south would tear the tractor tires to pieces. Redline's cut tire just flat worked. My buggy goes really well and he made me look like a Cherokee on 31's :****:

Hope you make it out to adventure my new favorite buggy would like to see it in action on that bounty with them hole diggers

what are u guys running for brakes...I have on my other buggy power brakes and they work fine...this new buggy has same set but has 2 wildwood master cylinders with all new rotors new dana 60 front calipers and dana 44 brakes on rear and suck

redline diesel said:
what are u guys running for brakes...I have on my other buggy power brakes and they work fine...this new buggy has same set but has 2 wildwood master cylinders with all new rotors new dana 60 front calipers and dana 44 brakes on rear and suck

What size master cylinders? I've seen most people with that setup use/switch to dual 3/4" and 2psi residual valves

redline diesel said:

I hadn't tried the 2lbs residual but anything besides a 3/4" bore on the factory one tone brakes sucked on my rig. From what I understand the 2lbs residual makes them even better. I have the ouverson brakes on my new front axle and it is awesome on brakes.

I talked to Scott at Sunfire and he is senting me 3/4 bore master cylinders he had sent me 1" that is what is on there now we are going to try that and go from there