• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW JIMMY SMITH BUGGY

Got to see this buggy in person at rush this weekend. Awesome ride for sure. Wait til the videos of mark climbing machetes hits the web. very impressive climber and gotta love the v treads. Chad :dblthumb:

yes it does we rode rail buggys there over 10 years ago....I wanted upchuck but only way I see it hit it wide open and jump the ledges and I didn't want to tear up a bunch of **** on a new buggy....nobody else has been up it

I was good talkin with you at adventure Offroad, we got back gone Sunday and I pulled the Detroit out of the front of mine and you were right, the side gears were stripped, called Sunfire and talked to scott. The parts to fix it were 400.00 so I bought an arb from a friend and put in it.

redline diesel said:
yes it does we rode rail buggys there over 10 years ago....I wanted upchuck but only way I see it hit it wide open and jump the ledges and I didn't want to tear up a bunch of **** on a new buggy....nobody else has been up it

we have meet up there at rush hit sum hills, only lil over an hour away for me

Hey, this is Mark from Rush Off-road. It was nice to meet you guys last weekend and hope you guys had fun. Did anyone get videos of you guys climbing the hills?