Dumaximiser828

Names hadley, have been an off road enthusiast for several years. Fairly new to the rock crawling world. Planned on putting some 1 tons under my cherokee until my buddy turned me onto a coleworxs chassis for sale on here. Been building since then. Just about finished up and excited to do some wheeling this spring.

Attachments

Dumaximiser828

That's a damn good way to start. You missed the "growing pains" of dickin around with a shitty vehicle.
My buddy that turned me onto the chassis helped steer me in the right direction big time! Took the time to get the right parts and do it right the first time. All the fabrication was new to me so his help was a huge factor in getting this buggy where it is now

ToledoDan

yah, everyone should have to start out with a worn out 4cyl manual trans jeep on 33s before passing go.
awesome rig! you won't regret not building that cherokee until its raining and cold. lol

Dumaximiser828

yah, everyone should have to start out with a worn out 4cyl manual trans jeep on 33s before passing go.
awesome rig! you won't regret not building that cherokee until its raining and cold. lol
i started out with a cherokee on 33s. Lol no shame in that

Latest posts

Today's birthday