• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New owner of Hardline Crawlers

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all -

I've recently become the new owner of Hardline Crawlers. After a long exchange of emails with MattO, he decided that he wanted to hand over the community in hopes of it continuing on.
My background is in forums, and the goal is help build this site into an updated version of itself.

I know this might be news to some - but be assured change is never easy, but I'm going to do everything I can to make the community the best I can with your help.

Fun facts, I mostly hit up trails in Uwharrie, which I started with my Suzuki Samurai, which I sadly no longer have, and follow up with many atv trails with my Honda Mule.
I'm based in NC, and spend a fair bit of time now, at the beach.

All the best,
Chris

spelling edit

bad80cj

I surely hope this site stays and we do have a good forum again. Oh and Chris Welcome to Hardline!

Bebop

Hi boss !

Seems like you have as much hardcore riding experience as I do. We gonna be friends ! :D

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
muddinmetal said:
Do I finally get to be an easyline crawler? I promise I will behave....
Me and you will never be allowed in something like that. Cool people dont like to hear the truth like we put it

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Chris. I know great things are in store for all of us here and look forward to making HLC GREAT AGAIN. This community has needed this for a long time and I know John G would want it this way too.

money_pit_yj

CHASMAN9 said:
Welcome aboard Chris. I know great things are in store for all of us here and look forward to making HLC GREAT AGAIN. This community has needed this for a long time and I know John G would want it this way too.

Honest question here: "Chris" has bought HLC the forum which at one time was affiliated with The HLC club. In the past I have understood that there was no desire for anyone to profit from the HLC name. If I buy something I am buying it for 2 reasons, to make money or because I love it. If Chris really loves this forum, cool, have at it and make this thing great again, but if it is to make money with ads and stuff, doesn't that kind of go against everything that HLC stood for?If the OGs wanted HLC to make money, I am quite certain yall would have set it up that way years ago because JohnG seemed to be one of those folks who could figure out how to make money. I did not know JohnG, but if this site turns into a forum riddled with ads and pop ups, do you really think that is what he would have wanted? I am not saying it will, but the new owner bought it for some reason.

Eddyj

CHASMAN9 said:
That’s a bold statement

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Dan because of that post I wont mention that only half of your head fit in your avatar with your entire family

bad80cj

CHASMAN9 said:

I'm not quite sure John would approve ;) But since he is not here to say anything lets leave him out of it.

Eddyj

Bottom line, we poked the bear. **** changed. Let’s see what happens or I’ll see everyone Nov9th

P

If its free, its P
Staff member
BUG-E J said:
Dan because of that post I wont mention that only half of your head fit in your avatar with your entire family

I laughed.... sorry Dan

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.