• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New owner of Hardline Crawlers

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
I want to know what joker decided half of you are "well-known members"? Does it mean you all are friends that gather in circles with said members. And I'm going to let the unibody comment slide for now.
Screw them. I like to be a rebel

The Luke

I’m already sick of logging in every time. And all I have to do is click login and use my fingerprint. But it’s still an extra step and I’m being real lazy. Lol

creepycrawly

I’m already sick of logging in every time. And all I have to do is click login and use my fingerprint. But it’s still an extra step and I’m being real lazy. Lol

That must be a setting you picked. Mine is just like it always has been. Always logged in.

jeeptj99

I want to know what joker decided half of you are "well-known members"? Does it mean you all are friends that gather in circles with said members. And I'm going to let the unibody comment slide for now.
How did you change yours?

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
I had a big block typed of why no TapaTalk sucks, but after reading there is a mobile version....that shut me down.

Nice job. Seems to let me attach pictures but then puts a strikethrough the filename, like it's not allowed or to big?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
I had a big block typed of why no TapaTalk sucks, but after reading there is a mobile version....that shut me down.

Nice job. Seems to let me attach pictures but then puts a strikethrough the filename, like it's not allowed or to big?
I have it setup to allow for a 20 meg picture...so that's more than most phones take currently. Are you trying to post a video by chance? Which we do allow, but limited to a 30 meg file at the moment.
I've also installed a gallery, which Tapatalk doesn't support https://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/media/

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
I have it setup to allow for a 20 meg picture...so that's more than most phones take currently. Are you trying to post a video by chance? Which we do allow, but limited to a 30 meg file at the moment.
I've also installed a gallery, which Tapatalk doesn't support https://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/media/

File size was 5.3mb
Just tried again....same thing. Shows load bar then when complete shows 20181013_155033.jpg

ranger11

What exactly sucks about the situation? Is it due to be different, and change isn't fun? Or is there a feature that you don't have on the mobile experience?
I guess I just like opening Tapatalk and seeing all the forums I visit, click the site and it takes me right to the first unread post then to the last post I seen. On the mobile I have to go to site, hit new posts, click on the thread, scroll up or down to see if I seen what's been posted. I'm not bitching, it's nice to have the updated site, more or less its probably just change. I just like Tapatalk over browser view.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.