New owner of Hardline Crawlers

Bebop

Eddyj said:
There is no motivation for someone who is not into southern style wheeling to purchase this forum other than to make a profit. If he can help bring the site up to date that’s great, but long term we know where this is headed. This site was different cause it was ran by those with a passion for our hobby/sport.
Prove me wrong...
+1

Zjman

Does Blackbeard name mean he could be a butt pirate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jeeptj99

muddinmetal said:
My best friend owns Cherokee Hills Exotic Grips!

Anyone who appreciates a good 1911 is ok in my book
1911's are about as reliable as posting pictures through the site :flipgotcha:

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
I dont know if this is public knowledge but some people got together and tried to buy out matt o. It wasnt gonna die so dont act like your our savior (for lack of a better word). And real pistols are double stacked. Prove me wrong....

dwa2469

22RTE Buggy,LC Axles,39 reds
BUG-E J said:
I dont know if this is public knowledge but some people got together and tried to buy out matt o. It wasnt gonna die so dont act like your our savior (for lack of a better word). And real pistols are double stacked. Prove me wrong....

This whole situation smells fishy :shit:

The-Boss

One thing about it is it's a done deal by the sound of it. So whatever direction it heads, a few new downsides are better than a slow death. Looking forward to making HL great again. More ride photos, tech, stuff fer sail, ect...

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
The-Boss said:
One thing about it is it's a done deal by the sound of it. So whatever direction it heads, a few new downsides are better than a slow death. Looking forward to making HL great again. More ride photos, tech, stuff fer sail, ect...
I'm all for the site getting a little easier to use. I just want to make sure it's done in a way that benefits the old schoolers around here and not somebody's pockets or a new group of people. Too much shadyness going on. I dont have anything against Christopher this just isnt the way things are handled around here

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
BUG-E J said:
I'm all for the site getting a little easier to use. I just want to make sure it's done in a way that benefits the old schoolers around here and not somebody's pockets or a new group of people. Too much shadyness going on. I dont have anything against Christopher this just isnt the way things are handled around here
I have to agree. Members tried to buy the forum and were denied and now someone no one on here knows buys it and we have to wonder what his motives are, especially since he isn't a wheeler.

smbroady82

How do you feel about “non Offroad related items” being sold here, it has been a heated topic of discussion for some time... I.E. grilling accessories and so on..

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
xjmarc said:
I have to agree. Members tried to buy the forum and were denied and now someone no one on here knows buys it and we have to wonder what his motives are, especially since he isn't a wheeler.
He has a mule fucker

Latest posts

Today's birthday