• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW PARK in AUBURN, AL

BustedKnucklefilms

Finally we have somewhere close by to ride. This place started out as a Mud park but we pursuaded the owner to haul in a "few" rocks :****:.

READ THE FULL WRITEUP HERE - http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/news/the-great-american-off-road-park-auburn-al/

gaorp-1-300x226.jpg

new-rocks.jpg

power-crawl-7.jpg

It is a work in progress. There are no trails per say yet. But stay tunned things can change quickly. The owner of the park John has the equipment. :popcorn:

Killa, I am just up on Hwy 280 in Chelsea. Hope to drop by soon. Give me some more information on the park and coming up rides.

My sister lives up in Chelsea! The park has is being built on an old golf course. Almost all obstacles are man made. Very little rock in the area. Hence why John is importing it. John has huge challenges to overcome in this arena. A huge portion of the park is mud bogs for 4x4 and quads. The Power Crawl has been something that we the AUcrawlers have been influencing. This is not going to be a park that will have tons of trails. More like lots of obstacles that you might do in an afternoon and or a weekend. John would like to open it up some more but the acreage is just not there. Like I said earlier John has the equipment and is not afraid to use it. John listens to input and takes it all into consideration before he does anything. Please do not get discouraged from coming down to check it out. Stay tuned for more pics and info as it comes around. loller.gif

If it is on an old golf course, the terrain is there for an epic jump track. Sice he has the equipment there it would be easy to do as well.

Wheeling and Auburn football in the same town on the same weekend = WIN!

It will be awesome for a high speed endurance race! Your right though wheeling and football all in one place along with camping = :drinkers:

HELL, I can,t wait to see some of the SPECTATOR CROWD that shows up flashemifyougotem

I got some cousines that live in Camp Hill Ala. , I will tell them about it FO SHO !

Latest posts