• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park soon

clayne

EXTREME 4X4 OWNERS....if anyone with a extreme rig is intersted in coming out this Saturday and laying some tracks we will meet in Kimball at 9am EST. When you exit off I 24 on exit 152 go east on hwy 72 to the first red light in front of Wendy's and go left. About 1/4 mile just across and down from Chattanooga State there is a large gravel parking area on the left. We will all meet there and go from there shortly after. Any help in designing and opening these extreme trails would be greatly appreciated.

AW HELL yall shouldn,t have no trouble findin folks in that area with "EXTREME 4X4 ,s" even on such short notice :****:

I like cuttin trails, couple of us worked like a team of 4 armed mexicans cutting some trails at GMP the last 2 weekends :spin: cant get free this weekned tho.

This place is gonna be a good place to ride and to have events very easy to get to plenty of parking and within just a few minutes of motels and eating places oh and also the parts stores !!

More info? Is it gonna be a public park open all the time eventually? Name of the place? I mean what's the future looking like for this place? ???

Pretty interested in more details, as this will be yet another park within an hour drive from my house :drinkers:

Re: Re: new park soon

Sure wish MGO would have know, sure some would have come, my rear is still out,

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

TNrzrs said:
i live about ten minutes form kimball. where will yall be riding?
When you exit off I 24 on exit 152 go east on hwy 72 to the first red light in front of Wendy's and go left. About 1/4 mile just across and down from Chattanooga State there is a large gravel parking area on the left.

i got that part i ment where will the ride go from there? are yall going on out battle creek or somewheres else?

TNrzrs said:
i got that part i ment where will the ride go from there? are yall going on out battle creek or somewheres else?
it's about a mile or so past that parking lot about a mile or so. Go past Cardin's sawmill and the first road on the left (fish trap rd) go over the interstate bridge and take the first road on the right, Old Farm rd / Ellis rd and its just a lil ways down it and the road will be on the left and its at the very end of that.

might get some of the SRRS crew to look at it. may be a good place to hold one of their races. needs to be spectator friendly