• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Polaris - Single Seat

wngrog

I love it. I still think a sxs is better for my kid but I like this a lot.

http://utvweekly.com/2014/01/new-polaris-sportsman-ace-utvatv-game-changer/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=new-polaris-sportsman-ace-utvatv-game-changer

Re: Re: New Polaris - Single Seat

Looks like it combines all the bad traits of atvs and sxs into one vehicle...

Small, tall, and you can't shift your weight to make it handle properly...

Re: Re: New Polaris - Single Seat

TBItoy said:
Looks like it combines all the bad traits of atvs and sxs into one vehicle...

Small, tall, and you can't shift your weight to make it handle properly...

Agreed. Let's take something that flips easily (a 4wheeler) & put a shiity exhaust pipe "cage" around it! Has anybody ever climbed a steep hill on an atv and not put all your weight over the handle bars? "I see dead people"

However it does look cool

Looks like a great idea to me, a safer alternative to a four wheeler. Not sure if it's meant to be the same thing as a rzr. I like it

I cant wait to get one myself. Always loved polaris products and this will be my next purchase. You know all of you have always wanted an atv with a roll cage. :woot: :woot: :woot:

wont work said:
I cant wait to get one myself. Always loved polaris products and this will be my next purchase. You know all of you have always wanted an atv with a roll cage. :woot: :woot: :woot:

I would have been killed if I had one in my teenage years!!! The only reason I didn't catch my killing on a 4wheeler is because I could jump off (or fall off) right before sh*t went south

muddinmetal said:
I would have been killed if I had one in my teenage years!!! The only reason I didn't catch my killing on a 4wheeler is because I could jump off (or fall off) right before sh*t went south

Same here, either broke neck or drowned trying to cross a river.

Now you can just ride it out no need to jump. Can stay for the entire ride.

I like it but I also like the idea of riding along and teaching my son.

I'm against 5 wheelers. Pipe cage or not I think it's a much safer option.

Put some 6 inch a arms on the front to keep it under 5' and put a 550 motor in it. It would be the ultimate trail machine. You know with the exception of the cage that makes it look like it has a boner.

I like it, I think it will work good around a farm where you are on and off the bike alot. I am waiting until my dealer gets one in but I am pretty sure I will get one and hook the calf catcher to it.
na3uge2u.jpg

2ena5y3y.jpg

I was thinking this was going to be a long arm hill killer with 1k diffs and a turbo....sleek design with skins and then I was disappointed by Polaris again. When is Honda going to blow the SXS market wide open? That's right, 2043. Good answer peanut gallery. Til then