• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Project....

P

If its free, its P
MY TRAILER !! :flipoff1:

It needs love and I need to get on it stat !! Heres my list of complaints / Problems

I need storage on it , I want a tounge box

I need to put brakes on the sucka

I need a spare wheel and tire

I need to take the fenders off and do the Tube fenders for it I have planned since I bought it ( and havent done )

I need to weld and repair the left side ramp... its mount has came off the trailer and its kinda just hanging there.

I need to check out all the wheel bearings..

I may think of more... :flipoff1:

You forgot wiring up your brake box in your tow rig. But maybe since you are convinced that the turd is a such a lightweight rig, you don't need brakes (couldn't resist) :flipoff1:

I do just fine without em :flipoff1: Its a want really more than a need... My 1/2T gas burner loves the **** outta towing..

l_dfffae056c06d7b31b4750fd04ad2a95.png

tonka toy said:
not yet it is still my month bitch hahahaha ;D

Fond memories of that quote. Brennan, your month is over (it was actually 3) get your **** out of here!!!!

Better than Miles and towing the Red Rocket with his Z71 and us racing down I-44 to Disney. He said he was in 3rd near redline :popcorn: He pulled from my Dodge, but he said the tranny took it's toll on that trip :flipoff1: No trailer brakes ever, half the lights never worked either, no plates. I don't know how you guys roll like that, it'd drive me nuts.

paul is holding off on the trailer he &i are dead set having the buggy done in time for tellico so he is going to use my trailer for awhile

Don't lie you are never going to get your trailer right. As long as I am behind you on convoys I am fine. :flipoff1: I don't want a 1/2 truck pulling a fullsize rig with no trailer brakes behind me. :flipoff1:

Man the Black Beauty still has tons of life left yes after i put a tranny in it :flipoff1:

You left out that me and mindy hit govener towin g the red rocket down to kansas rocks and that was nuts on the way back i blew out a trailer tire but i finaly got a spare wheel and tire in stead of just a tire that kelly had to change on the side of the road more than once

Damn the good ol times

InDaShop said:
Miles you kick ass!!!
yeah, for the longest time he only had a spare tire.....no ****ing rim. noice. I got to help on 2 of those repairs. the last time it was on the way to disney in the dark (on paola V3.0 when heath is tire changing in a cowboy hat). it was like 10 pm between pitt and Ft scott. we drove around to 4 different places (convenience stores) in ft scott looking for valve stems cause miles ruined his. I could have strangled him.