• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new rig

Re: Gregg's Rig

traveler said:
i seen an asshole that looked like you sucking mattos **** ****pone :flipgotcha:

Great comeback. I love arguing on the internets with mental midgets.

Matt O you do portray the pooched lip riding thing, and always look like your mad. But that doesn't mean your a ****, or a bad person. Hell, I'd go fishing with ya, but you got to get to know me better before I take you frog gigging. Really have to have a person you can trust to hold them frogs in the bag. :flipoff1:
I think it's pretty cool one of the mods can take and give **** back without banning anyone. It shows good character to me. Theres not a whole lot of other boards you can have the freedom you have on this one.

For all you boys giving him **** on the web. I've seen the angry arab go gihad once or twice in person. It's not pretty.

Quote from Jerry Clower " He pooched his lip out and got fightin mad"

Yeah I have gotten the I look pissed off thing my whole life so I am used to it by now. I guess it is just me, not the happy go lucky type. Frog gigging really Brad? That brings the funny ;D ;D

wngrog said:
Great comeback. I love arguing on the internets with mental midgets.

Is that midget on midget violence then?

Congrats on the new rig. Now go beat the crap out of it and report back.

Oh yeah, I saw a picture of MattO once and he looked like a douche so I'm going to use that one picture as my only experience with him. Now Wyatt on the other hand, I KNOW he is a ****! :fish:

wngrog said:
The biggest selling point I saw to that buggy was that it was not used. Basically a new buggy. I like that. I am not into the whole "tested" thing seeing that most are abused like crazy.

Hey now, what you trying to say? :flipoff1:

I was at Hawk Pride, and met Matt O that day. So my impression of him is also JUST from that day. I thought he was a pretty cool dude. He was real bummed out, and then backed into David; so he was having a bad day. I have always gotten the "you look mad" when I'm not, my entire life. If ya'll decide somebody's a **** because you met them on a bad day, I hope I never meet you. You'd never give me a chance, and we definitely wouldn't get along.

I don't really know Matt O, or any of you for that matter, so I have no stake in this. From an "outsider" it looks like a bunch of grown men arguing about stupid **** like a teenage girl on her period... :****:

:puke: on this thread.