• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new rig

Re: Gregg's Rig

American said:
I was at Hawk Pride, and met Matt O that day. So my impression of him is also JUST from that day. I thought he was a pretty cool dude. He was real bummed out, and then backed into David; so he was having a bad day. I have always gotten the "you look mad" when I'm not, my entire life. If ya'll decide somebody's a **** because you met them on a bad day, I hope I never meet you. You'd never give me a chance, and we definitely wouldn't get along.

I don't really know Matt O, or any of you for that matter, so I have no stake in this. From an "outsider" it looks like a bunch of grown men arguing about stupid **** like a teenage girl on her period... :****:

:puke: on this thread.

STFU noob :flipoff1:

American said:
I was at Hawk Pride, and met Matt O that day. So my impression of him is also JUST from that day. I thought he was a pretty cool dude. He was real bummed out, and then backed into David; so he was having a bad day. I have always gotten the "you look mad" when I'm not, my entire life. If ya'll decide somebody's a **** because you met them on a bad day, I hope I never meet you. You'd never give me a chance, and we definitely wouldn't get along.

I don't really know Matt O, or any of you for that matter, so I have no stake in this. From an "outsider" it looks like a bunch of grown men arguing about stupid **** like a teenage girl on her period... :****:

:puke: on this thread.

Ok, what rock did you come out from under?? Who asked you anyway. :gtfo: :flipoff1:

It is just the internet, none of this is even real.

When did AMERICAN move to ALABAMA? Your the same guy from KC right? Damn I remember your badass yellow blazer tub that kelly had for a while. SICK, heavy, but SICK!

InDaShop said:
When did AMERICAN move to ALABAMA? Your the same guy from KC right? Damn I remember your badass yellow blazer tub that kelly had for a while. SICK, heavy, but SICK!
That yellow pig that Kelli bought off my old "friend" John years ago. It made a scout look like a flyweight

Yea, I am from KC, but that wasn't me.

Sorry for jumpin in on the convo, I obviously dunno wtf I'm talkin about. :flipoff1:

Carry on...

How did you like the rig Gregg? It looked good last weekend thumb.gif

juggy-side-3-4.jpg

CHASMAN9 said:
First off; I called Chris and put some starch in his shorts for letting the "cat out of the bag" out of personal pleasure and harrassment. All good, it's the internet, right? For all my respected friends who have posted up here in my favor, thanks!!! ( Rodney, Chris, etc) Yes, I have tried to keep this a secret as long as I could because I didn't know if I could meet John Cappas terms. I was on the trail to buying 74Chevota's Jim's garage buggy and was on the brink of getting it, but out of curiosity, I tried to sway John's mind one more time as I have been for a LONG time. (longer than you know or read) At about midnight on a saturday night, he responded to me with "Deal". And so on sunday I called Sam and told him the truth and we came to an understanding that all was cool. Thanks for understanding Sam. thumb.gif So here I am with an awesome new rig from a guy who has done nothing but answered all my calls, emails, and text's, and there has been ALOT.... Props to John for making this thing happen. YES HE IS A GOOD GUY. SO here it is on the eve of my day and there's a thread that has my friends congratulating me, and another being an asshole. :flipgotcha:
Yah, I have some work to do on it, we all do and always will. That's what we do and enjoy it. But understand that this is a huge purchase for me and I wanted my 15 minutes of light shined on my new rig. That is all. I can't wait to get in it and do some riding and hopefully it will happen this weekend :dblthumb:

YOU act like he is announcing his campaign for presidency or some ****. Does it really need to be this big of a secret?
Posted on: Today at 06:47:57 AM
Why does it concern you, it is not your rig

So here is to you Matto. **** YOU!!! :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Deal with it. It's just the internet, RIGHT?
aww ....... how sweet

[attachment deleted by admin]

Be careful, thats not really Matt. It's an imposter, Matt doesn't smile on the trail.