• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new rig

Re: I hope nobody got killed in this wreck!

So are we gona see it out this weekend? :popcorn:

DELETE this thread Smith__ come on man!

Hotrod said:
DELETE this thread Smith__ come on man!

He bought a bruiser chassis that was on Pirate for months, it is not really a secret. YOU act like he is announcing his campaign for presidency or some ****. Does it really need to be this big of a secret?

Re: delete please...... i got in trouble

Damn Chris - WTF......

It always has amused me that any time some one buys or sell a rig its all hush hush top secret and stuff

J.A.B said:
It always has amused me that any time some one buys or sell a rig its all hush hush top secret and stuff

or builds a new rig... :popcorn: laughing1

Hey Matt,I have been doing what Greg asked me to do because I knew it the min. He bought it. Not trying to make a big deal about it, but just respecting what someone asked of ME. Why does it concern You so much that you feel like getting smart over what I said? I don't feel all mighty for knowing about the rig, just respecting a friend.

Why does it concern you, it is not your rig?

The cat is out of the bag, let it go. Looks like Gregg has some finish work to do on it so maybe he can have a grand unveiling once it is ready. He bought a bruiser chassis that has been on PBB for like 7 months, the thread is here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865169&highlight=bruiser and Gregg and others have posted in it so it is not really a secret if you have looked...

Matt O. said:
Why does it concern you, it is not your rig. The cat is out of the bag, let your secret go. He bought a bruiser chassis that has been on PBB for like 7 months, the thread is here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865169&highlight=bruiser and Gregg and others have posted in it so it is not really a secret.

Is Cappa really a fag. Not gay homo fag, just douchebag fag. I heard he was a flaming douchbag, but dont know. Since one of y'all bought a buggy from him, you know? Is he?

InDaShop said:
Is Cappa really a fag. Not gay homo fag, just douchebag fag. I heard he was a flaming douchbag, but dont know. Since one of y'all bought a buggy from him, you know? Is he?

If you look at that thread you can see I did some posting and deleting early. Jace and I commented that if you have a $40,000 buggy for sale, you should at least have some decent, updated pictures of it.

He flipped out and started getting all pissy. That is the only thing I know of him,but from my experience, he is a douche.

Re: Gregg's Rig

First off; I called Chris and put some starch in his shorts for letting the "cat out of the bag" out of personal pleasure and harrassment. All good, it's the internet, right? For all my respected friends who have posted up here in my favor, thanks!!! ( Rodney, Chris, etc) Yes, I have tried to keep this a secret as long as I could because I didn't know if I could meet John Cappas terms. I was on the trail to buying 74Chevota's Jim's garage buggy and was on the brink of getting it, but out of curiosity, I tried to sway John's mind one more time as I have been for a LONG time. (longer than you know or read) At about midnight on a saturday night, he responded to me with "Deal". And so on sunday I called Sam and told him the truth and we came to an understanding that all was cool. Thanks for understanding Sam. thumb.gif So here I am with an awesome new rig from a guy who has done nothing but answered all my calls, emails, and text's, and there has been ALOT.... Props to John for making this thing happen. YES HE IS A GOOD GUY. SO here it is on the eve of my day and there's a thread that has my friends congratulating me, and another being an asshole. :flipgotcha:
Yah, I have some work to do on it, we all do and always will. That's what we do and enjoy it. But understand that this is a huge purchase for me and I wanted my 15 minutes of light shined on my new rig. That is all. I can't wait to get in it and do some riding and hopefully it will happen this weekend :dblthumb:

YOU act like he is announcing his campaign for presidency or some ****. Does it really need to be this big of a secret?
Posted on: Today at 06:47:57 AM
Why does it concern you, it is not your rig

So here is to you Matto. **** YOU!!! :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Deal with it. It's just the internet, RIGHT?

Matt O. said:
Why does it concern you, it is not your rig?

The cat is out of the bag, let it go. Looks like Gregg has some finish work to do on it so maybe he can have a grand unveiling once it is ready. He bought a bruiser chassis that has been on PBB for like 7 months, the thread is here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865169&highlight=bruiser and Gregg and others have posted in it so it is not really a secret if you have looked...

this is the only "douchebag fag" on this board.... He's never had the feeling of good freinds because all he ever post is BULLSHIT about what he knows are what he has.

CHASMAN9 said:
So here is to you Matto. **** YOU!!! :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Deal with it. It's just the internet, RIGHT?

Yeah cause I started this thread and all. I don't care what you bought just think the giant secret is ridiculous. Is this a Tim Cameron build?

Congrats on buying the same rig you just sold :flipoff1:

Bones said:
I love love love hardline

fro realz. It is an entertainment value!

Gregg can I drive it?? I'll let you take the ZJ for a spin if you think you can keep all it's power under control. laughing1

Latest posts